start with spark and go from there

I could go inferno pretty easily. I like hot, spicy foods. The problem with hot, spiced foods is the taste of the actual food is not there according to your taste buds. The heat has killed the taste.

The only hot sauce that ever whipped me was some Asian sauce I can't remember the name of.
What I do remember was I had pieces of skin hanging from the roof of my mouth.

Glow or spark for me! Is it blasphemous to dip those in blue cheese?

Cool for me. Not heat tolerant at all when it comes to stuff like that.

Normal Day : Glow

Day without wife & kids : it’s spark with a possibility of bonfire.

Spark or Bonfire

Boneless tenders? I'm getting the Bonfire and maybe split some of the blaze with someone to try it.

Spark or bonfire for me.

Depends, am i in a situation I can sweat all over myself? If so spark or bonfire. If I need to stay respectable cool.

Spark to start with, then adjust accordingly in future visits.

I have no idea how hot that will be but just on the look I'm going with spark

Nashville Hot Chicken, which level are you going with?

View attachment 9007690
Probably spark, though Id probably get a small order of bonfire too, just to try it. Nashville hot chicken isnt like buffalo wings and if you arent a spicehead, it can be jarring.
Even if you are a spicehead, its still not something to take lightly.

Probably start with Glow and go from there. Not much on the heat.

Glow or Spark.I like a little spice but not a lot.

Always have to try the hottest to see how it compares to Princes. @JB which hot chicken joint is this from?

I would go with Spark or Bonfire. It would just kind of depend on my mood. Sometimes I want a little kick and other times I’m wanting to feel a good burn.

I’d have to at least try the Inferno.

Bonfire would be where I’d want to go but I’d probably end up spark to keep it safe

I am a middle of the pack on heat. Give me the Spark Chicken

I'd go with blaze. I find that when you go with the top level of spiciness places offer, you tend to lose flavor in favor of heat. I love all things hot, but I like to taste my food.

Back