What hobbies besides golf do you do?

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
for me, I am a big fisherman. I actually fish more then I golf. For me fishing is a get away from things....a little alone time to relax. I love golf for the competition. Kicking my brothers butt always makes me feel good.

Guitar, guitar, and guitar.

I’m pretty good at drinking beer. I don’t hunt or fish. Don’t play any instruments or do any wood working or any other crafts. So, I’m pretty good at drinking beer.

Hockey
Leatherwork
Guitar
Motorcycle
Camping
Paddling (Kayak)

collecting whiskey
collecting watches
bouncing around in my jeep

Fishing, fishing & more fishing. Anywhere ... fresh water. But salt water is my all time favorite
Hunting

Golfing is everything I want to do most of the time. I’m starting to go shooting since I just bought a pistol a couple weeks ago. That stuff is fun but I don’t pretend to know a lot about it. I go with friends who are way more versed in firearms than I am. And I coach soccer when I’m not playing golf in the spring and summer

I fish for large mouth bass, and stripers, honey dos, build things, salvage metals, honey dos, short rv road trips, hiking, more honey dos, and what ever else I can do to keep busy.

I just bought a 2001 Ford F250, 4wd, V-10 gasser off a guy for cheap. Body, and interior are in great shape. Good tires. Starts great. There seems to be a problem with the engine at low rpms. Thought I would fuss around with it, as a challenge. Get it running better, and give it to one of the grandkids.

For the last 3.5 weeks since I can't play golf, it has been yard work. Lol

Just started playing basketball in my back yard (large asphalt area) earlier this week for the first time in several years. I guess that is my hobby until I can resume playing golf.

I collect bourbons, ski, and am an avid movie connoisseur.

IMG_7196.JPG

I am learning to play the mandolin :)

Race car driving
Stunt double
Hot air balloon operator
Wild life conservationist
Jet pilot
Professional gamer
Philanthropist
ER Doctor

Then I wake up...and the radio alarm goes “OK CAMPERS, RISE AND SHINE, DON’T FORGET YOUR BOOTIES, CUZ IT’S COLD OUTSIDE!”

Hunting and shooting sports although it has been a long time since I was able to do much shooting.

I play daily fantasy sports (NFL & PGA), boating with the family, and cooking.

Offroad riding preferably in the mountains 0428EB26-65A7-464B-9F2C-581224F188C8.jpeg

I am a competitive water skier which derailed my golf for a bit and snow ski during the winter. I also work out and cycle some.

Fishing
Fitness
Yard Work
Remodeling? Do you have to enjoy it to be a hobby?

Other than skiing it’s mostly water related activities - wake surfing, boating, fishing, and paddle sports. I also do a little upland and waterfowl hunting.

I guess cooking, reading, playing guitar — but those are all just necessary things to do that I also enjoy, so maybe they’re not really hobbies... I used to have more hobbies but decided to just do golf as my main hobby. Having a lot of hobbies got a bit hectic (and expensive.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back