What If Tiger Played Player's Cavity Back?

I won't argue with you there and know there are a lot of the anti - Tiger folks out there. To be honest, I'm a fan of how he (and several others) play golf. I have never been a fan because of how good of a husband /father /person they are. I can separate it. If I only rooted for athletes who were good, honest people who didn't do drugs /sleep around /other bad habits then I doubt there would be a sport I could watch or cheer for. But that doesnt change the fact that he's won multiple tournaments in the past year including a major. I'll never get onboard the "Tiger's a great guy" train but to think he's not possible of winning another major seems silly.
So parse out the majors for the next 5 years...How many for Brooks, Rory, Dustin, Justin, Justin2, Jordan, Patrick, etc, etc, etc….Tiger still has game...agreed. He got lucky with the Masters last year. He will compete, agreed. Just there are a lot of others that have as much game as him and I believe will step up. And that's not including any other young guns who seem to be unaware of the perils of the big stage.

You know it's bad when the Monday morning quarterback starts on Sunday night! Shoulda would coulda for a guy that has 82 wins seems tough.

For the amount of time invested with his game it's not the arrows that need changed... Talent and tech are there... He is competing...

So parse out the majors for the next 5 years...How many for Brooks, Rory, Dustin, Justin, Justin2, Jordan, Patrick, etc, etc, etc….Tiger still has game...agreed. He got lucky with the Masters last year. He will compete, agreed. Just there are a lot of others that have as much game as him and I believe will step up. And that's not including any other young guns who seem to be unaware of the perils of the big stage.
None of us know how many any of those guys will win. And you've left some really good players off that list. Quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised in a couple of those guys don't win another major..

Tiger is the best iron player in the game today. Better than Brooks. I don’t think he would get any improvement from cavity backs. When brooks was winning his driving and putting were better than Tigers not his iron play.

Back