What in the World? My Favorite Driving Range Swing to Date

H8tobogie

MC Team Hackers 2020
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm just going to leave this here for your enjoyment...

cause the follow thru is important

Surprisingly good contact.

I would quit if I was behind him on the course.

but a bucket lasts 4 hours....

I have seen that video before...Ha-Ha. He would not be allowed to play in my 4some. Interesting enough, his actual swing and contact was better than expected.

If I were in the stall in front of him, I would definitely be moving. Might just get a bucket of beers and enjoy them all while watching his next 5 swings.

If I were in the stall in front of him, I would definitely be moving. Might just get a bucket of beers and enjoy them all while watching his next 5 swings.
He's got some Samurai blood in him for sure.

I recall one of the golf channel guys went to a driving range in Tokyo once...A guy was blasting every ball past 250 and straight.. Interviewer asked, Where do you play? Guy responded I have never played, I come here and hit balls....

I was surprised when he hit the ball. I was waiting for him the swing and miss.

I think I would have to say let's skip this hole if he were on the Tee and we were behind him. But, he is getting his money worth.

Says it all !?

Was that a seance?

looks like he crushed it! swing speed was there... Take notes young grasshoppers!

Sure he wasn't having a seizure or he was cramping up and needed to run to the bathroom instead?

I bet his bill at Top golf is very high

I only have an hour, though. I'll just watch the next 4 swings.

I have seen it before. Pull up behind him on first tee and just call the beer cart right away.

Back