What in the World? My Favorite Driving Range Swing to Date

Seems like that guys is a bit of a feel player. Really trying to get all the feels and groove that swing.

There is zero chance that this guy is not hammered

Seems like that guys is a bit of a feel player. Really trying to get all the feels and groove that swing.
That’s interesting because I had the opposite thought: It looked to me like he was rehashing every last tip that he’s ever heard from his golf instructor before making his swing

Faster that Dechambeau.

Looked like he was happy with it.

I don’t know what he is doing or thinking with his right hand when he takes it off 3-4 times!

Beat me to it...

I have seen this video somewhere before... I cannot imagine if I got stuck behind him for 18

Forget about 18 holes. Imagine being the guy who is waiting to hit a bucket of balls and that is the booth you need to clear out.

Haha...Can’t believe some of you actually watched this train wreck to the end

Now that is what I call a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-........shot routine!

I just wonder what's going on in his head that whole time..

Wow - I think he would set a new record for the slowest pace....can you image him making it on the tour!?!?

If I got stuck behind this on a course, it would take exactly one hole before I was past him lol.

I honestly thought he was under the influence of something. That was just.... wow.

It's like Qigong golfing. I kinda like it.

Well did it go straight?! ha! They call him Mr. 8. Cuz that's how many hours he needs for a round.

If I were behind him, no way would I play through until I saw and recorded his putting routine!!!

Back