What in your opinion are the most comfortable golf shoes for walking?

I wish I could draw the comparison for you, but I avoid ecco like the plague, sadly.

Buy some Cuater's and share the comparison for the group! I dare you.
I suppose everyone's feet are different. I'd like to know what you dislike about the ECCOs. I will buy some Cuaters and give my thoughts. Never dare a Nu Yawker in Vegas.;)

I wish I could draw the comparison for you, but I avoid ecco like the plague, sadly.

Buy some Cuater's and share the comparison for the group! I dare you.

Bad experience?

I suppose everyone's feet are different. I'd like to know what you dislike about the ECCOs. I will buy some Cuaters and give my thoughts. Never dare a Nu Yawker in Vegas.;)
Bad experience?
It's become a bit of a right of passage at the PGA Show to go into the ecco booth. When I was covering the show for THP members in 2016, I attempted to snap some photos of the booth (we did every booth in its' own thread that year) and was legitimately kicked out of the booth by the workers. For clarity, every shoe in there that year was available on their website.

It will undoubtedly go down as one of the top three most awkward experiences of my professional life haha

It's become a bit of a right of passage at the PGA Show to go into the ecco booth. When I was covering the show for THP members in 2016, I attempted to snap some photos of the booth (we did every booth in its' own thread that year) and was legitimately kicked out of the booth by the workers. For clarity, every shoe in there that year was available on their website.

It will undoubtedly go down as one of the top three most awkward experiences of my professional life haha
Guess they didn't realize who they were messing with. :D Too bad for them. I'll let you know when I get those Cuaters...

Guess they didn't realize who they were messing with. :D Too bad for them. I'll let you know when I get those Cuaters...
hahahaha! Wear what you think works best for your feet my good man! I used to post my hatred all the time, but then they started making shoes that really didn't fit my eye and I just stopped paying attention to them altogether.

Sad, weird story, but it's a story worth telling I suppose.

Report it like it is. The ECCOs I currently have are doing just fine, but I'm always shopping for something new. I had a pair of Nike shoes that were made with Italian leather and looked sharp as hell, well maybe back in 2000, and I just loved them. Then they got really uncomfortable and I tossed them like an old girlfriend:LOL:.

Fair enough. I’ve boycotted other companies or brands for less, lol.

hahahaha! Wear what you think works best for your feet my good man! I used to post my hatred all the time, but then they started making shoes that really didn't fit my eye and I just stopped paying attention to them altogether.

Sad, weird story, but it's a story worth telling I suppose.
It's a good story and because of ECCO's zealous protection of their intellectual property (even though it's on the internet) by banning outside photos, there are a few people that won't deal with them. I'm one... I've not been interested in ECCO before and have even less interest now.

True originals and knits for me

First time walking in awhile and still stand by my pro adapts as my shoe of choice. Stability and comfort.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it might be SQAIRZ. If not, the latest PUMA with the dial instead of laces.
For walking? I'm not gonna lie - I'm intrigued by the Squairz. Thought they'd be too heavy for walking, though?

I'm really enjoying the Footjoy Superlite XP's. Pretty affordable <$100, just got second pair last week to even out the wear.

Puma are very comfortable but you can get equal comfort from Sqairz with better grip (if you can move past the looks). I’m also currently enjoying the ProAdapts.
I can't get past the looks. I want to like them.

I can't get past the looks. I want to like them.
Yeah, I agree. I've used the Ringers the last three rounds and they have gotten way more comfortable as I've broken them in. Recommended for comfort and the looks aren't too bad.

Adidas Adizero and Puma NXT Ignite Disc.

I have been very happy with my Nike Roshe Golf shoes from last year. Just like wearing tennis shoes, and have never had slipping issues.

041D6624-48B6-4D2D-81E4-AD2261C7B001.jpeg

I've been happy with my Adidas Powerband Boost BOA's (just ordered another pair) and my Adidas Tourknit 360's. I've gotten a couple pair of Footjoy's but they just don't seem to fit me very well.

Last edited:
Skechers are very comfy -- today they have a sale - 25% off with code -- FIESTA.

I wanted the new Rover but they ran out of my size - nada this morning.

Adidas BOOST

My Puma Ingite NXT Disc spikeless shoes are the most comfortable I have worn, even more so than previous Puma shoes I have owned

Puma NXT spikeless are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn.

Disc > laces >>> Solelace.

100% the new ASICS options. I have a LOT of golf shoes, but can't stop walking in these puppies. They're definitely the most comfortable I've ever used.

Puma Proadapt with Superfeet Blue insoles. I’d like to try the new ASICS as I have 3 pairs of their running shoes.

Everyone’s feet are different. Maybe due to the fact that I’ve worn safety shoes for 30 years. My New Balance are plenty comfortable for walking. I’m also limited by sizes available to me. I’d like to try a pair of FJ not because I’m unhappy but to try something different.

Back