What is best wood/driver head cover you've used?

L-R: Rose & Fire Old Glory driver cover, 3w cover from our company charity outing (we've raised $5.4MM for the awesome kids at Children's Specialized Hospital in 10 years), and my moose.

fdfcf53bef7a066763ee5ce5c046097e.jpg

Nice! That’s a leather Rose & Fire cover, right?

I use socks...Argyle at the present. They slip on and off easily, double as towels, and can be tossed into the washing machine. Plus, they are inexpensive and come in pairs.

I really like the Seamus offerings. Not cheap by any means, but well constructed and presented. Lots of options.
Alternatively, love me my old school hand made JuJu covers!

My son has some of their ballistic nylon headcovers and they seem very durable so far.

I have Back 9 USA covers and I think they look great, but after 2 years of use they are starting to wear out. I’m not sure I should expect headcovers to last more than two years though

Stealth (non OEM) covers are my preference for style and safety.

Replying to a post several months old, but echoing support for the Rose & Fire ballistic nylon. I also have a putter cover i the waved grey and leather.
I don't think Back9 USA has been doing headcovers for a bit. Agre they didn't have the longevity but I liked them...still have some also new ones for a backup if needed.

I've rocked the Beaver for as long as I can remember. Never going to change.
b0adc9c44705dcad4ae4b64ce8c34fe9.jpg

0e8390b608662c04cbfb2f411c016c05.jpg

A gentleman and scholar sent me this bad boy and it will never be replaced. It is way too awesome. Makes me think I need to change my wood and hybrid covers now... USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rose and Fire are top notch! Good quality. Fast response. Have had mine 3 years and no fading. VERY GOOD!

You know I was just looking at covers for woods and one of the first threads I see is this one, liking the Daphnes animal ones

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Rose and Fire are top notch! Good quality. Fast response. Have had mine 3 years and no fading. VERY GOOD!

I love mine! I’ve had them a while now, two years maybe? Fantastic and their styling is right up my alley. I have three of the canvas in Red and they’re just awesome. I can’t say enough good things about them.

You know I was just looking at covers for woods and one of the first threads I see is this one, liking the Daphnes animal ones

I like Daphne’s as well, my daughter has R2D2 on her driver, and I’m impressed with the quality of them.

I like Daphne’s as well, my daughter has R2D2 on her driver, and I’m impressed with the quality of them.[/QUOTE]

I saw that one, I did like the wolf one and camel was quite funny looking, year they review well and some good options to pick from

What is best wood/driver head cover you've used?

Yeah, very solid product. A bit on the pricey side, but they’ve got just about anything you want from Pop culture to sports teams. Not flashy (usually) but definitely noticeable.

Yeah, very solid product. A bit on the pricey side, but they’ve got just about anything you want from Pop culture to sports teams. Not flashy (usually) but definitely noticeable.
Think I'll drop some hints to the family close to my birthday

I use Stitch headcovers on my woods and bought a set of Rose & Fire for my wife Christmas before last and I really like them, lots of padding. My next set will probably be a R&F ballistic but the Stitch still look as good as new and they are 5 years old so very hard to justify the purchase. They just never wear out.

Back