What is best wood/driver head cover you've used?

Grins

AMDG
Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
I picked up a couple of used Cobra King F7 woods with no headcovers, and didn't see much on eBay for a replacement cover. This got me thinking that maybe I could expand my search - I don't really care if the headcovers match the club, IF I found one that was easy to take on/off or had some other great feature.

So my question to everyone here is:

In terms of functionality (if that's a real word), what is the best cover you have used? Is there one that sticks out? One that tempted you to keep using that cover on a different brand because it worked so well?

Off hand, I can't recall anything that jumps to my mind. I know I've had ones I hated, but I couldn't even tell you what they were now. I have to admit this is something I take pretty much for granted, so I'm interested to see if anybody has any recommendations

I picked up a couple of used Cobra King F7 woods with no headcovers, and didn't see much on eBay for a replacement cover. This got me thinking that maybe I could expand my search - I don't really care if the headcovers match the club, IF I found one that was easy to take on/off or had some other great feature.

So my question to everyone here is:

In terms of functionality (if that's a real word), what is the best cover you have used? Is there one that sticks out? One that tempted you to keep using that cover on a different brand because it worked so well?

Off hand, I can't recall anything that jumps to my mind. I know I've had ones I hated, but I couldn't even tell you what they were now. I have to admit this is something I take pretty much for granted, so I'm interested to see if anybody has any recommendations

I really like the Cobra ones, and I think I have at least 1 FW cover at home. I will shoot you a PM when I get home if I find it. Outside of that one, I usually just use non stock headcovers. It keeps my wife and playing partners from knowing how often I change clubs (much more than I would care to admit) and they can look really cool. I love Seamus and have some ones from Patrick Gibbons that are just phenomenal.

Personally I don't care for any of the OEM head covers. Rose & Fire makes quality stuff, and like mancest I recently got a Gibbons Hand Made set for my driver, 3W and 3H that is top notch.

I'm a big fan of Rose and Fire, high quality stuff that will out live my clubs I'm sure.

Striped and it is not even close.

Durable, fits like a glove, great customer service and it looks dang good.

I'm a big fan of Rose and Fire, high quality stuff that will out live my clubs I'm sure.

My son has some of their ballistic nylon headcovers and they seem very durable so far.

I have Back 9 USA covers and I think they look great, but after 2 years of use they are starting to wear out. I’m not sure I should expect headcovers to last more than two years though

Striped and it is not even close.

Durable, fits like a glove, great customer service and it looks dang good.

You have a link for them? I couldn't find any info.

I like the magnetic Geek cover.

I’m a big fan of the Rose & Fire headcovers, moreso as he custom made a Union Jack one for me. Loved the last set of California headcovers he released too.

#FiberLaunch

Personally I don't care for any of the OEM head covers. Rose & Fire makes quality stuff, and like mancest I recently got a Gibbons Hand Made set for my driver, 3W and 3H that is top notch.

Let's see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me to the seamus list.

Disney Grumpy headcover seamus are good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daphne's Beaver headcover is what I've used for the last 5 years or so.
I dislike all the OEM ones.

Daphne’s wolf cover over here. They fit good and look pretty good as well.

Thanks for the input everyone. I'm leaning towards the Rose & Fire:

USAredwhiteandblue1_1024x1024.jpg

Or might go with the ballistic headcovers:
BlackBallisticNylon1_1024x1024.jpg

I have a R&F ballistic putter cover, it's some high quality material, that's for darn sure. It'll last forever.

Also, it's quite rigid compared to the typical headcover. I believe they disclose that fact on the site and it's true.

I like the Srixon headcover I have on my driver - super easy to get on and off.

This beauty from THPStaffProto last year. Still my primary driver headcover.

9c03a0d23122d4284da9e18f897cb8e1.jpg

Patrick Gibbons for the clean leather look. Seamus if you like the plaid look

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think the Rose & Fire are the best for me. They look great, have a great fit on my clubs, and after 2 years show no sign of wear, and are extremely protective. Also dealing with Mike and the customer service he provides are second to none. Hope he will make some NY headcovers soon. The state headcovers he has done so far are amazing!!

Plus one on the Rose & Fire covers. They are pretty legit

I have the white leather Titleist covers on mine. Love em

Back