What is the appropriate punishment for this?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
Which house is yours? Stinger through the bay window 👊

yeah that's a pretty terrible prank. but yet another example of spieth acting like a total class act when no cameras are around.

That's so messed up.

I agree that is awful. Good for Jordan for being a good guy about it though.

Pretty sh***y prank. Would have been better if he had marked the ball, put it in his pocket, and then when Spieth came by tell him that the ball hit the flag stick, ricochet'd into his head while he was mowing the lawn and then held up the ball. And once he felt bad, then you could have sprung it on him and let him know he got pranked. The result is no pain by Spieth ( should be relieved ) and ends up with the ball on the green.

Last edited:
Jordan should call the guy an invite him to a round at Augusta. Then call the next day and say not really, we're even.

The karmic balance of the universe will take care of handling that idiot for his unfunny and mean joke. Jordan should continue smiling and being happy.

I can't even imagine how ticked off I would be.

Wow that is messed up, but good on Jordan for being a good sport about it.

Good humor but terrible for a guy that’s in shambles right now..

That's a great gag. Wonder if he made the putt?

This ain't cool.

Man that is a harsh prank but glad that he handled it cool, calm and collected.

Just like when an errant shot strikes a spectator - remove the glove, sign it and hand it to the affected person. In this case, I'd probably write something less than professional when signing....

The guy should have had his clubs out there and ran up on the green with a putter and laid down next to Speith’s ball. Probably could have got a wad of cash! :p

That’s a horrible prank. Total class response though.

That prank would go weird if it was me. He'd expect a reaction when he told me it was in the hole. I'd shrug, get the ball out of the hole, and move on. I'm just not excitable to say the least and not reacting to things is an important job skill for me. I can't switch it on and off.

Does he just let it go or tell me at that point? He'd have to feel really awkward....

What an idiot, looking for attention to prop his insecurities.

Wow man, that's really funny. You got a pen? I'd like to give you an autograph.

Then stab him in the face with the pen.

The writer of this piece hasn't laughed in 15+ years minimum.

Back