What is the Best Srixon Golf Ball?

Q star tour is VERY overlooked, IMO. Great feel.

Best Srixon ball? Not listed, but Soft feel is a great ball for the price. Hard to pick just one.

I haven’t played the higher end offerings enough to really formulate an opinion.

Soft feel and Q star tour are my go-to choices.

I jus tv played 9 holes with three different balls and it is kinda messing with my head..
Right?

It sucks, but then it's... awesome... And then it sucks again - And then you know things, and it's awesome.

Right?

It sucks, but then it's... awesome... And then it sucks again - And then you know things, and it's awesome.

I don’t like it when things mess with my emotions..

I played the Q Star Tour last year and had some of my best rounds. Would hit an approach shot, assume it was long, and then get to the green and it stayed on! I hope I didn't make a mistake by getting Kirkland V.2 to start the year with.

I've never given Srixon balls a proper run, in fact Srixon anything to be honest. Still wanting to try the new Callaway, but I'm in the market for a steady gamer this year. Heading to the sim for a couple of rounds tonight, so I might pick a couple of sleeves up before I go just to see what all the fuss is about.

20210628_175244.jpg

I will be curious to try the Z Star divide but I really liked the Qstar Tour. Now I just need them to go on Sale!
As @BrianW said there were quite a few times I hit approach shots into the green that I or my partner thought would be off the green only to be pleasantly surprised to find they had stuck the landing.

Going to be working with the Z-STAR Divide a bit for my next round.

Back