What is the Best Srixon Golf Ball?

Just got done of these. First impressions are interesting.

Driver ball speed was fine, launch was slightly higher. Slightly higher spin off irons and wedges. Off the putter felt fantastic.
View attachment 9060699
If they've made it a fast ball at higher speeds, that feels good and grabs wedge grooves without spinning a LOT in short irons overall, it will be a very interesting ball. The one thing I don't love about the XV is wedge work.

If they've made it a fast ball at higher speeds, that feels good and grabs wedge grooves without spinning a LOT in short irons overall, it will be a very interesting ball. The one thing I don't love about the XV is wedge work.

Same. It is hard for me to get that grab feel off wedges. It always feels like it is sliding up the face.

Q-Star Tour Divide it’s the best ball per dollar available today!

Q-Star Tour Divide it’s the best ball per dollar available today!
You keep talking about them and that yellow/blue makes me want to try it.

i'd be interested to see the Diamond vs AVX...

Great video. Based on what I saw, I would think the Q Star Tour would be best for me. I admittedly have very little experience with that ball so that probably needs to change. Have the most experience with the Z Star and never really meshed with it. Always performed fine for me but there were always other balls from different brands that I much preferred over it.

This is a constant gamer lineup and tend to side with QST or XV. The Diamond is interesting and will try them out to compare. Srixon makes some of the best balls and its easy to see that if you put them in play.

You keep talking about them and that yellow/blue makes me want to try it.
I have a box or two of the yellow/blues. You’re welcome to try them.

I unreasonably want to go look for some srixons in stores I know won't have them before release. 😕

Really intrigued by the Diamond. Truly looks a best of both worlds ball. Will definitely be getting a sleeve to test

I unreasonably want to go look for some srixons in stores I know won't have them before release. 😕

i did that yesterday when i went out for some errands :ROFLMAO:

I’ve never really played a Srixon exclusively but the Diamond sparks my interest

It sounds like the new diamond is basically the XV but with better feels...... if so, def that one!

Towards the end of the season last year I played behind a group where one of the players was gaming a divide. He was using the red/yellow version and I couldn't get over how much easier that was to track in flight over a white ball. If I were to go with a Srixon it would be the Q Star tour in red/yellow combo.

I prefer a urethane ball and the Q Star Tour is perfect for me. Plus, I enjoyed playing some rounds with the Divide last season.

I’m going back to Q-Star Tour, but the Divide version. Solid distance off the tee, good greenside spin, feels nice off the putter…and a bit less expensive than my normal gamer!!

Without playing the Diamond model, yet. I've gotta go with the XV, for me.

This is great. Thank you for sharing. I switched to the q star this year. I liked the price point. Then I bought dozens of the tour divides. The blue yellow became my full time gamer. They just “feel” a little more solid when hitting them. it’s nice to see the different srixon side by side here.

I have liked the Q-Star but its the one that works best for your swing. Get a few different sleeves and try them from the green, bunker, short game and then a round mixing them up.

I am constantly astounded by the value that the Q-Star Tour provides. I have recommended that ball to so many people, and most of them love it. I love that THP included it in this test. Easy to overlook that Srixon has FOUR urethane covered options!

I am constantly astounded by the value that the Q-Star Tour provides. I have recommended that ball to so many people, and most of them love it. I love that THP included it in this test. Easy to overlook that Srixon has FOUR urethane covered options!
I would like to see them put the new yellow on it like on the Z divide. Would stand out more.

I would like to see them put the new yellow on it like on the Z divide. Would stand out more.

Nah. Let the ZStar be the formal, grown up fun ball. I like how the colors differentiate the OG QST Divide! Lots of options are fun.

Hell this video is really making me think. I usually prefer Z-Star for feel and around the green spin but 2-3 mph ball speed is kind of a big deal.

Are we sure we didn't get Z-Star and QST mixed up? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep, this was me once I saw the results. Usually prefer the Z-star as well, so I was a bit dissapointed in what it offered, compared to the others. Good thing I'm a golf ball free agent at the moment, after depleting most of my 2021 reserves.

Yep, this was me once I saw the results. Usually prefer the Z-star as well, so I was a bit dissapointed in what it offered, compared to the others. Good thing I'm a golf ball free agent at the moment, after depleting most of my 2021 reserves.
Me too! I'm interested in trying the Diamond too. If it's good enough for Brooks its good enough for me ;)

Definitely thinking Z-Star Tour Divide is in my future to demo - hoping they 'feel softer' than the Q-Star Tour Divides.

Back