What is the golf equivalent of this?

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am a Philadelphia fan and I love this, although if it were the other way around I would lose my mind! The disrespect is palpable. What is the golf equivalent of this?
1614114352846.gif

Last edited:
Not sure what the ask is?

Golf equivalent of the “step over”

🤔 has to be tiger turning away from his putt that he knows is going in. I’m sure someone could easily find it

Golf equivalent of the “step over”

🤔 has to be tiger turning away from his putt that he knows is going in. I’m sure someone could easily find it
Haha oops didn’t see the post above. Sorry

Not sure what the ask is?
Whoops, had it in the title and forgot it in my post. Just wondered if there was an incident of on course disrespect equivalent to that absolutely beautiful step over by Allen Iverson after hitting a dagger of a shot.

Whoops, had it in the title and forgot it in my post. Just wondered if there was an incident of on course disrespect equivalent to that absolutely beautiful step over by Allen Iverson after hitting a dagger of a shot.
Makes tons of sense now. 😂 I thought I was missing something.

Can’t think of a physical act of disrespect like that but two things come to mind:

1. Player hasn’t gotten to the green in at least 4 shots (in the nicest way possible) saying, “Why don’t you go ahead and pick that up? We’ll call it a double.”
2. Counting scorecards out loud for a player when we both know they got roasted: “Let’s see, Nick: 6+6+6+6+6...” Damn, is this disrespectful.

This actually fits.

tiger-woods-stephen-ames.jpg

Closest thing I could think of was Rahm’s winning putt to close out DJ at the BMW, but I actually don’t have a problem with this.
1614117702592.jpeg

this is saucy.

jason-dufner-hat-tip.gif

I guess the simmering fire that was Cam Smith and Patrick Reed at the Presidents Cup would qualify.

That Tiger walk-off has to be the best, but he was already leading and just needed to make the putt in two strokes. Still a great walk-off

The aftermath after Leonard's putt at the Ryder Cup

This is probably borderline for purists, but one of my favorite golf videos.

I'd say Tiger pointing it in was about as close as it gets. Otherwise, Shooter McGavin's no-look "this is how the pros do it."

Sometimes you just know. Perfect number and stumble into perfect contact. Doesn't happen often but I try to lay down the sauce when it does haha.

It was a fun day! Cool way to end it.

How about Jordan's "Go get that!"?

Back