What is the last course you played?

Stonelick Hills Golf Club in Batavia, OH

Torres Blancas Golf Course
Green Valley AZ
blancas.jpg

TPC Las Vegas - haven't played since the MC F3924FBA-E8EE-4F82-94BA-DE393AD716ED.jpeg

Caledonia County Club, my home course in NY. It was end of October and ended my season.

For sh1ts and giggles, I played on my trip to CA with my sister and BIL at Fairgrounds Golf Course in Santa Rosa. A Par 29 inside the Racetrack at the Fairgrounds. It is in surprisingly good shape if not a bit soggy in the wintertime in NorCal. They had a tremendous amount of rain the week before. For a flat course, Greens had a lot of movement on them. Lost one ball due to what was obviously a plugged ball right in the middle of one of the 2 par 4's (#7,8 260 & 290). Used borrowed 25 year old Lynx Black Cat Irons. Started with 4 straight pars, ended up with a 34

Pacific Grove, I’m a member there so I play the majority of my golf there.
1CC5C789-5554-43E4-A0BA-3885FD6BAE9D.jpeg

My last round was at Montcalm Golf Club, Enfield NH.

Makani Golf Club on the Big Island of Hawaii last week.

Makani-0220.jpeg

Buffalo Ridge at Big Cedar Lodge just outside Branson, MO

View attachment 9046723
I last played Buffalo Ridge earlier this month too, but your pic is Big Cedar Top of the Rock though, right? My last round was at my home course, Rivercut, Springfield MO, last week. Hope you got to enjoyed several courses when you were in Branson.

Last edited:
briarwood, its my midday quick 9, well at least until the deal runs out.

Poppy Ridge in Livermore CA - it's the NCGA home course.
Greens were running around 11-12, tee boxes and fairways were in good shape, sand in bunkers was fluffy as can be and all combined to beat the crap out of me.
1637706871002.png 1637706885780.png

I last played Buffalo Ridge earlier this month too, but your pic is Big Cedar Top of the Rock though, right? My last round was at my home course, Rivercut, Springfield MO, last week. Hope you got to enjoyed several courses when you were in Branson.

I put it in Buffalo Ridge on Google and that came up as an image. Dumb. Should have looked further. We played Mountain Top, Payne’s and Buffalo Ridge. The others play Branson Hills after Mountain Top and I rode along. That was an awesome course.

My home course, Country Oaks, in Thomasville, GA.

My home crouse. Stonecreek GC. Phoenix AZ

Photo from google.
1637710657809.png

Had to drive up to Sarasota this morning - decided to play University Park before heading back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most underrated course in Quebec, the original 18 at my home club--Whitlock CC in Hudson , QC

I put it in Buffalo Ridge on Google and that came up as an image. Dumb. Should have looked further. We played Mountain Top, Payne’s and Buffalo Ridge. The others play Branson Hills after Mountain Top and I rode along. That was an awesome course.
Nice. I love all those courses. Branson Hills is the toughest test around here IMO. If you get this way again be sure to book Ozarks National. Best of the bunch IMO.

Coyote Springs Moapa, Nevada

My next answer in this thread is gonna be way better than my last one.

Ironclad Golf and Beer Garden

My home course - the Legends of Massillon in Massillon, Ohio. Very nice 27 hole layout.
Last out-of-town course played was Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC.
I never did play that course when I lived up in Green, OH.

Back