What is the longest drive you have ever hit?

The longest I've ever hit with no assistance of any kind (no wind, elevation, or cart path bounces) was 294. I've hit a bunch over 300, but they've always been elevated with a tailwind and/or some really good bounces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

290 is my longest without any (obvious) helps. 345 is my longest ever, but that was assisted by a huge tailwind, a dirt cart path, and Texas hard pan. It was with a laminated maple driver though. ha

At my home course, I drove an uphill par 4 that was about 310yds to the front part of the green. I believe I 3 jacked city for a par that day.

Last night, down wind par 5, my drive was 280. By far my longest of the year.

Lasered 325 downhill. Hit the other side of a ridge when landed. Must have rolled 60-70 yards. Had 50 yards left and proceeded to scull my LW over the green....

A wind assisted draw 298 yards on the 9th hole. I always seem to mess up the rest of the hole if I hit anything real long or straight down the fairway.....

215 yards

I've had some nice drives this year, but I've also whiffed it twice, one time, taking a huge divot.

Enjoyed the thread. But, it has been so long since I could hit a drive any great distance that I don't remember my longest. Years ago, I actually won a few long drive contests. Of course, they were combined distance and accuracy contests. ;)

I'm sure whenever they do the "closest to the white line" contests, you're probably still always at or near the top of the heap.

I GPSed a drive at 290 the other day. It's been dry here and the fairway of the hole I hit it on slopes significantly downhill. I won't be sniffing that distance again for a long time.

Average drive for me is 260 if I hit it straight. Two memorable drives in past 2 years. Last year at Olde Scottland Links, par 4 292 yards, playing 290 that day. Foursome on the green ahead of us but not a breath of wind. I hit one on the screws dead straight and the ball lands on the fringe about 10 feet from the foursome. I just wanted to crawl into a hole. Second one was from a couple weeks ago playing 36 at Crosswinds. Having a great day with the driver, one particular hole all the stars aligned, 468 yard par 5. very slight dogleg left about 280 out. I pounded one that followed down left tree line and then disappeared. I knew I had hit it well but not sure how well. My buddy and I are up around 260 looking for the ball when the group 50 yards ahead of yells back it's up here. Again, wanted to crawl in a hole. Gps measured 307 yards. Hit a 7 iron to about 11', 2 putt for bird. :/

hate to say this cause it makes me sound old.......back in the day.....I used to hit it pretty well.....longest I ever measured was 331 yards on 347 yard par 4. just pounded a high draw that carried for ever.....and it was a wooden persimmon head powerbilt citation driver!!!!!!

Not longest but close...
f9c1473d8804c82bc3c190cb9bc7c162.jpg

Still couldn't par it. Stupid game.

Nice poke Sean.

I want to say 300ish in elevation assisted Colorado.

Number 5 at my home course is a little down hill Par 4 that plays 380 from the whites. I had a nice tail wind, it wasn't a hurricane wind tho and I lasered the guys on the tee box from my ball and got 340. It was the perfect swing with perfect contact and everything synced up. It was nice to feel a PGA Tour drive for once in my life lol. Maddog was there to verify as well!

A few years ago, don't remember the course, hit a drive that faded onto the cart path, took a huge bounce onto...the cart path, took a big bounce onto...the cart path, and continued bouncing and rolling to a distance of (guess) 320. So, I'll hazard a guess of a 170 yard drive with about 150 yard roll out.

Since SkibumGolfer will verify that these are not internet yards. My longest ever was at Allenmore Golf Course in Tacoma on Hole 5. 269 yds. Longest yesterday at The Home Course was 253. Average yesterday including the 157 duckhook ArmyGolf hit into the fairway bunker and the one I hit off the toe 170 uphill into the tall cabbage was 214. If we throw out those it goes to 228.

355 yard rocketballs 3w at the THP demo day @grandcypress while playing with THPrs

WooHoo! New longest drive and during league at 6500yds to boot. 248yds confirmed with rangefinder. Had another drive just about the same as well but didn't confirm yardage. Will take some yardage readings next time out to get relative range but it was easily the longest drive on that hole from that tee for me.

After taking some readings of this other drive, it was 255-258yds. I was past a fw bunker that the back edge from the tee is 248yds.

I havent hit many over 300, id say maybe 4 lol. Had one of my longest just the other day at 290. Thats a bomb for me

My furthest went 308 yards,324 yard downhill par 4.Hit a fade so didn't expect much distance, walked to where the ball usually lies when I play this hole and spent a good 5 mins searching (slow day,nobody behind me) but couldn't see it. I dropped a provisional ball and chipped to the green and was amazed to see my first ball on the fringe.

I saw tpluff drive it into the fringe, pin high, on #11 (300+ yards) at Rum Pointe. He then just missed the GIR

GPS longest drive for me is 313.

Back