What is the lowest round you have ever shot?

Lowest round?

• <60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 65-70

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • 70-75

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • 75-80

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • 80-85

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • 85-90

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 90-95

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 95-100

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • >100

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
The first time I broke 80 is my lowest: 78

I shot a 2 under 68 a couple years back. It was a club tournament but they had us playing from the white tees and it is a shorter course. The rating is only 65.6 so was still a 3 something differential. But was 6 under after 6 holes 2 pars 2 birdies 2 eagles.

70(-1) twice around 1995. One round was up and down (30-40), the other was consistent(35-35).

I had a nice 75(+2) couple years ago on a very hard golf course.

The first time I broke par was probably my proudest, the 75 a couple years a go was probably more impressive.

My best last year was a 75(+5)

66 (-6) a little over 3 months ago. My game went in the tank very shortly after that and has no yet returned.

66 (-6) a little over 3 months ago. My game went in the tank very shortly after that and has no yet returned.
It is a crazy dumb game!

I shot 74 about 4 years ago with @JDax. I still remember having a 4 footer for birdie on 18 that as soon as I hit the putt I just knew it was going to go in but no...big lip out.

I long for the days of occasionally breaking 80 now.

f486148f6b23fd490d41b11baee4a9a1.jpg

I'm pretty sure (my memory suffers from a lot of questionable life choices) for a par 72 it's a 63 at Cantigny about 25 years ago. I'd question whether it's my best differential though, and that day was a complete anomaly at the time.

I feel for @links_slayer . That sucks. lol Did you know that putt would get you into the 60's?

81 on 3 or 4 occasions.

78. I will shoot par or very close (+1-2) more than once this year. If hard work and dedication are part of the picture, I think I can do that. Well, I sure hope I can do that. It is a goal for the season.

I broke par in high school and stayed after to have a steak dinner at the clubhouse. Probably more proud of a 2 over round as an adult at a harder course.

82 at my par 71 home course. I was a 26 handicap at the time and it was the first time that I really felt that I could play this game. Before that it was a pair of 87s.

Personal best is 73 almost 25 years ago. Most recent best is 77 last summer.

I scored a 38 once on a 9, but that was a unicorn round for me. My best on 18 is 85 last summer.

77 for me ( 7 over). Although I shot in 70 when I was in high school on a very short municipal course.

I was -3 after 14 holes in my after-work league and had to quit due to darkness. This was 35 years ago, but I still remember it.

Best round for me was a 104. That was years ago. Now I tend to play more for fun and not keep score. I suck at golf. My score is proof.:ROFLMAO:

Best round for me was a 104. That was years ago. Now I tend to play more for fun and not keep score. I suck at golf. My score is proof.:ROFLMAO:
Love this attitude. Far too often (myself included) the enjoyment of the game is tied to a number on a piece of paper. I love that you enjoy it regardless of that number. (y)

I was a couple under at an awesome course and had it get stormed out. Still haven’t gotten back to that course.

I was -3 after 14 holes in my after-work league and had to quit due to darkness. This was 35 years ago, but I still remember it.

Keep playing the game! It is for enjoyment.

87 was lowest from white tees and next closest was 92 from white tees on a different and more challenging course. I am now simply trying to get under 100 consistently. Getting closer every time out.

A bogey free 7 under 65 on a par 72 course rated 68.6/115 just last year. I had 6 birdies on the front, all but one within 5-6 feet of the hole, followed by a chip-in on 10 and then I finished with 8 pars.

I didn't vote since the categories overlap. I wasn't sure if it should be in the 60-65 or 65-70 category. :)

i shot a 76 twice. the last time i did it, which was about 10+ years ago, i eagled the 18th hole. definitely was a good day

Shot a 79 at London Country Club in London, KY when I was 19 years old.

Back