What is the lowest round you have ever shot?

Lowest round?

• <60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 65-70

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • 70-75

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • 75-80

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • 80-85

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • 85-90

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 90-95

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 95-100

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • >100

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Last summer I shot a 75 on a par 71 course.

By far my best year for scoring, broke my low round 3 times going from a 78 to 77 to a 75. Of course, after the 75, I shot a 94 3 days later. lol

Last summer I shot a 75 on a par 71 course.

By far my best year for scoring, broke my low round 3 times going from a 78 to 77 to a 75. Of course, after the 75, I shot a 94 3 days later. lol
I was afraid to set foot back on the course after shooting my 79. Amongst my friends we joke a lot about the Golf Gods, and how they'll smite you to keep you humble. I figured I was going to shoot a triple-digit score as penitence next time I went out. :LOL:

I shot an even 80 for my best round ever. It was on a fairly tough track, and playing from the tips, but it was a course I was familiar with. I had no birdies, but I did have an eagle, so I had that going for me, which was nice.

In all honesty, what made it my best round was avoidance of the one or two disaster holes that seem to plague every round. It was one of those rare rounds where all aspects of my mediocre game seemed to be working together. Usually there's one really bad component, whether it's being bad off the tee, chipping, putting, striking thre irons, or whatever decides to be crap for ther day.

85-90 is my norm.

Axe me again in a few weeks after my new wrenches get here. I seriously think I'm about to drop a few strokes after a legit fitting for new irons.

Last edited:
1987, in college, playing a lot of golf and shot an even par 71... now i just hope the occasional round in the 80's ?

81 last summer everything was just working well that day.

68 for me!!

My lowest round was a 92, but it is not the round I am most proud of. It came in a course where, as long as you don’t hit it in the water (which there isn’t much of), it’s almost impossible to lose a ball. The round I am most proud of was a 97 on a much tougher course.

Unfortunately, both of these were about five years ago. I haven’t gotten close to either of those scores in a long time.

Shot 68 five times over the past 25 years (been playing for 43 years). I'm hoping to get a 67 or less this year!

Back