What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

How many of you would represent if your name is called? Would you decline being a Captain or dive right in?
Ready to fire up some group chats! And get everyone pumped about a truly one of a kind exp.

Ready to fire up some group chats! And get everyone pumped about a truly one of a kind exp.
Can’t wait to bring the heat & see who gets their name called!!!

Haven't met everyone in golf but Vosh is a great dude. So much fun and I'm sure he is going to have a blast at the inaugural victory cup

Haven't met everyone in golf but Vosh is a great dude. So much fun and I'm sure he is going to have a blast at the inaugural victory cup

But would you want to be his teammate or have a chance to take him down in a match????

But would you want to be his teammate or have a chance to take him down in a match????

I mean, he is such a nice guy I'd hate to hurt his feelings. ( *Flattery while gently escalating banter... just in case I'm lucky enough to be drawn either way :D)

I mean, he is such a nice guy I'd hate to hurt his feelings. ( *Flattery while gently escalating banter... just in case I'm lucky enough to be drawn either way :D)

Haha, this is the politically correct answer

14 clubs and TEAM golf? Whew! :love:

Team golf is just so fun, throw in Mizuno and THP it just doesnt get much better

I wouldn't make an assumption that any of the equipment coming out is what will be played in this event.
Im not saying it won't be, but I wouldn't make that assumption.
Only assumption I’m making on this one is that it’s going to be a hell of a good time. Another great opportunity to play golf with great people great equipment and make new friends. Learn more about Mizuno golf in the process. Very cool!!!!!

If @JB can get a THP event on muirfield or camargo he’s a damn wizard.
While this won’t be there I would say Olympia Fields, Bellerive, Haig Point, Hideaway, Lost Dunes, etc says things happen.

While this won’t be there I would say Olympia Fields, Bellerive, Haig Point, Hideaway, Lost Dunes, etc says things happen.
Show off. 😈

also, I may as well have said only camargo. They’d turn their own family away there 🤣

Stop trying to force Ohio on all the fortunate THPers that don't live here :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like another incredible event!

If there was a thp experience there, even I would go to Ohio, or even *shudder* Michigan.
There have been a few. We have some good courses in reality. But it's still Ohio :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't make an assumption that any of the equipment coming out is what will be played in this event.
Im not saying it won't be, but I wouldn't make that assumption.

The plot thickens 😀 Mizuno golf clubs of any release will be a good time. Hot Metals to save my pride 👍🏻

The plot thickens 😀 Mizuno golf clubs of any release will be a good time. Hot Metals to save my pride 👍🏻

I’m a total Mizzy homer but I can’t play their irons. They have a habit of making those tough to hit irons look so sexy that’s all I want and the only thing I look at. I should probably consider a more forgiving iron in their line.

I’m a total Mizzy homer but I can’t play their irons. They have a habit of making those tough to hit irons look so sexy that’s all I want and the only thing I look at. I should probably consider a more forgiving iron in their line.
Your current irons are not exactly lookers or sleek, right?

Your current irons are not exactly lookers or sleek, right?

I’d call them middle of the road. Big enough to give me confidence but small enough that I like looking at them a little. I wouldn’t say they’re gorgeous, but not hideous either. They’re a solid 6 from me.

Back