What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Some new release tease video.

Thosr are great looking.
But @MWard said maybe this isn't the time to try a driving iron if I've never gamed one so I'm out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're not in the event yet, you can do what you want my man! But if we're in the same event and paired, and you're like, "Hey! Literally taking the plastic off of this club to hit the shot, WHAT CAN GO WRONG?" I'm going to lovingly introduce you to the leading edge of a wedge to the ankle bone.:ROFLMAO:

Thosr are great looking.
But @MWard said maybe this isn't the time to try a driving iron if I've never gamed one so I'm out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

don't listen to him, he doesn't enjoy fun

You're not in the event yet, you can do what you want my man! But if we're in the same event and paired, and you're like, "Hey! Literally taking the plastic off of this club to hit the shot, WHAT CAN GO WRONG?" I'm going to lovingly introduce you to the leading edge of a wedge to the ankle bone.:ROFLMAO:
No I would never do that. Just having some fun with ya

Fun stuff. That black looks traditional and edgy all at once.

Thosr are great looking.

I get along with hybrids really well so I likely wouldn't go this direction, but I'd go down swinging as I try it for sure.

I get along with hybrids really well so I likely wouldn't go this direction, but I'd go down swinging as I try it for sure.
Same. Hybrids work too well for me to really need a driving iron. But I'd definitely give one a swing to 2 if they happened to be on the same range as me

Always been curious with full bag events. Do you stick with what you know or do you experiment a little (or a lot) with your club choices?

i say pick something you're going to enjoy, and game long enough to give tons of feedback in the appropriate threads as well as answer questions from other members. for some people that means they should stick with what they know; for others, they can game something off the beaten path for a good while even if it ends up not working out as intended.

i say pick something you're going to enjoy, and game long enough to give tons of feedback in the appropriate threads as well as answer questions from other members. for some people that means they should stick with what they know; for others, they can game something off the beaten path for a good while even if it ends up not working out as intended.

I went off the beaten path with a 7 wood for the Morgan Cup. I'll game one of these Fli-Hi's before I do that again. Different clubs for different people I guess. So many quality options within the Mizuno brand it would be hard to go wrong.

Looks 🔥 - I'd love to game a long iron or 2 instead of the hybrid I currently have and see how I like it.

I look forward to THP’s review of these so we can really see them and understand who/what they are designed for

I look forward to THP’s review of these so we can really see them and understand who/what they are designed for
as a pure guess I'd say we are about a week or so from being blown away

You will be waiting a while longer I have a feeling from full details.

I'm ok with being wrong. It just means I don't have to anticipate keeping up with it. :LOL:

Reactions: JB
I'm ok with being wrong. It just means I don't have to anticipate keeping up with it. :LOL:
Haha I am completely kidding. I believe it has been mentioned before, but embargo is the 9th. Full details will be out at that time.

Haha I am completely kidding. I believe it has been mentioned before, but embargo is the 9th. Full details will be out at that time.

I accept defeat graciously hahaha Unless i get it from a quality source I've learned to not believe much of the internet. It's good to know I have something to look forward to next week!

Thinking about this event gets me pumped!

I just love that THP and Mizuno are creating this. Obviously, we all hope this becomes a permanent fixture every year with THP. I'm sure we are as a community up to the challenge, making sure that all the gear is reviewed and put through its paces. This is going to be a heck of a ride for the teams going

I've had dreams about this ever since reading the thread.

Always been curious with full bag events. Do you stick with what you know or do you experiment a little (or a lot) with your club choices?
I experimented a little. Went one more hybrid and graphite shafts. Really glad I did both.

This is going to be such a cool event.

There is no good reason for me to be contemplating new equipment. Yet here I am on THP and headed to the Mizuno website…

powerball drawing tomorrow better work out

There is no good reason for me to be contemplating new equipment. Yet here I am on THP and headed to the Mizuno website…

powerball drawing tomorrow better work out

I can see the headline now.

Internet golfer blows through $400 million Powerball jackpot buying new golf clubs

You captain me in the rivalry and MC, then I'll captain you in the victory cup.
Deal?
Deal.
Hmmmm… I’ll pass… I have a 3 peat to stop in October after we win the Rivalry… Sole focus…

Back