What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Full bag!!! Sweet!

A bit ago we mentioned that the Victory Cup was coming in 2022 and while details have not been announced, we said it included Team Golf and Mizuno Equipment. Today we wanted to share some details on the event itself.

While some of this is subject to change, the event itself will feature two teams facing off in team formats over the course of a couple of days and each team will be filled with Albatross Club Members.

Every participant in this will receive a full bag of Mizuno golf equipment
Each team will be captained by an active member of this forum (we have not selected who yet).
Chris Voshall will be playing on one of the teams.

The buildup is going to be fantastic and sooner rather than later we will be creating these teams for this epic THP Experience.

This is amazing. So many great experiences and this just leap frogged in front of many in my eyes.

We thought about not using the word Cup as we have one that people enjoy, but also have many events that involve competition, equipment, etc and thought it would be fine. 2022 is a good one for AC Members that enjoy golf and equipment.
Oh, I actually love that it's branded the same if it is a "similar style" event. I think that makes a whole lot of sense. I don't think there is any chance that one takes away from the other simply because of that similarity. I am super curious to see how you time these two events though. :sneaky:

I haven't even been active in THP for very long and I already know clearly how much and how valuable both parties that will now be sponsoring "cups" are. Vosh looks to be the real deal! They both have incredible products, incredible people supporting the THP community. I 100% support the naming convention for what my little opinion is worth.

Good luck to that Golden Ticket winner...that's going to be a TOUGH decision.

I'm still shaking my head. A full bag of Mizuno, with Vosh, at an amazing course, captained by THPers 🔥🔥🔥

That’s definitely way beyond just exciting

Exciting news. Can’t wait to try to get into this.

Incredible. It's amazing that THP finds a way to raise the ceiling every year.

Incredible morning announcement!!

Love team competitions, and this sounds like a blast.

But I like it!

Mizuno has always been fantastic with irons. Tried their ball out this summer and it was very good. Haven't put a wood in bag but seems like they have improved there. Will be interested to follow here.

This is huge! Love it.

5B029699-4BBF-4D5F-8B11-DEB2A59BDEC1.gif

Mizuno has always been fantastic with irons. Tried their ball out this summer and it was very good. Haven't put a wood in bag but seems like they have improved there. Will be interested to follow here.
Their irons yes for sure, but they really jumped up in drivers, fairway woods and wedges last year too I feel like. I’ve heard great things about all of them.

Wow what an amazing announcement to wake up to!
This experience is going to be outstanding.

Can’t wait to see more details emerge on this like location.

Mizuno equipment is SO good

Is Vosh Captaining his team?

Yeah that sounds ok.

Can't wait to find out more! I really hope the dates will work out for me!

Back