What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

The JPX Hot Metal 921 are a gorgeous looking set. The driving range near me usually does a demo day and I am hoping Mizuno is coming this year.

That brushed finish on the 225’s is sexy. Full stop. There is gonna be some happy campers this year.

Nobody bumped this after golden ticket announcement. Odd. Mizuno looks to have knocked it out of the park. Waiting for where and when.....and invite. Lol

The whole bag would be 🔥

This would be one heck of a choice for a Golden Ticket winner. The new drivers and fairways look even better than last year 🔥.

There are certain threads that pop to the top and I have to see what is going on.. this is one.

Hello there LOL

I think just the opportunity to chop it up with Vosh makes this experience worthy. That dude is really fun and great for the forum

Everytime this thread pops up I think...Mizuno 7 wood!

I have no regrets from last year but if I had the ticket this year, this event would have made me dizzy choosing and we don’t have any details yet.

Everytime this thread pops up I think...Mizuno 7 wood!

the new utility iron looks like an absolute home run also

This would have to be a serious ponder for me if i had one for sure.......

Oh yeah, this one would be wayyy up on the list. Vosh is as awesome as you've heard and Mizuno clubs are stellar.

This is high on my list as Jeremy Galbreath’s wife, Mandy is a friend from high school and sold me the most delicious donuts and @jmix18 family bakery!

Super excited to find out more!

Details needed!!

The title of the thread makes me think it's the answer on Jeopardy to the question "The event THPer's cannot stop thinking about"

This is high on my list as Jeremy Galbreath’s wife, Mandy is a friend from high school and sold me the most delicious donuts and @jmix18 family bakery!
Never been a doughnut that could compare... and I've tried a lot!

Look all new equipment is cool but the team aspect is the cool factor here. Love all the smack talk and preparation that goes into these. From what I have read and seen of Vosh he is a pretty cool dude to hang with as well. On top of that we don't even know where it is being held or when. I am sure it will be an experience all its own. This is in the top 15 for sure. :ROFLMAO: Really I think this is in my top 3.

Look all new equipment is cool but the team aspect is the cool factor here. Love all the smack talk and preparation that goes into these. From what I have read and seen of Vosh he is a pretty cool dude to hang with as well. On top of that we don't even know where it is being held or when. I am sure it will be an experience all its own. This is in the top 15 for sure. :ROFLMAO: Really I think this is in my top 3.

SEE, Thats what oi mean, I so want to do aTeam event. And Mizuno with VOSH come on!

Agreed on the team aspect here! I think for me that's the most important part - gear is great and fun- team bonding and memories with Vosh and THPers is even better.

That was my first thought @echico was team golf. It’s a much underrated part of the MC for anyone that hasn’t been.

Team golf sounds like a freaking blast

The JPX Hot Metal 921 are a gorgeous looking set. The driving range near me usually does a demo day and I am hoping Mizuno is coming this year.

Hot Metals do look very good. Will take a look at those when I have the opportunity.

Team golf chillin with Vosh learning about Mizuno? That sounds awesome! 👌👍😎

Back