What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Hot Metals do look very good. Will take a look at those when I have the opportunity.

I just picked up a set of the 921 Forged, which I'd been comparing against the HM Pros. They both look/sound/feel outstanding, the forged just happened to be available pre-owned with my shaft of choice.

It's an excellent iron line that I don't see out on the course as much as I should, in my opinion.

Any event with Mizuno has my interest, because the opportunity to chat w/ Vosh would be a great one.

Had a lot of Cobra knowledge today but still looking at you Victory Cup.

This is something I would really love to take part in..

This thread keeps drawing me in. Watching @thewilderside live really fueled the Mizuno fire

This thread keeps drawing me in. Watching @thewilderside live really fueled the Mizuno fire
Love seeing notifications pop on for this thread. Not only is Mizuno world class, in more than just irons I might add, but Vosh was such an incredible person to spend time with.

Seeing this thread is like crack for me, even if there are no new posts I open it!

There is about a 98% chance that whatever dates this are will work for me. This is it though it is the one. It’s the Golden Ticket pick for me. I’ve decided.

All I need is to confirm the dates don’t fall in that 2% of time.

There is about a 98% chance that whatever dates this are will work for me. This is it though it is the one. It’s the Golden Ticket pick for me. I’ve decided.

There is about a 98% chance that whatever dates this are will work for me.
I'll do everything humanly possible to make the dates work for this. Top of the line equipment, teammates, Vosh, I want to do this!

love it!!! This is probably the ring I have would have thrown my hat into as well if I’m your shoes!

A fantasy choice!

Lets go 98%!!!!!

Over the MC interesting 🤔 it would be sweet being at an inaugural event

I’m absolutely sure I will make the dates work for me! I’ve got some travel plans in ‘22, but this is one event I would adjust travel dates for!

Last edited:

very nice @That post !

Over the MC interesting 🤔 it would be sweet being at an inaugural event
This is my rationale. And I just really like everything Mizuno is doing lately and want to learn more about the brand.

This is my rationale. And I just really like everything Mizuno is doing lately and want to learn more about the brand.
As it seems with all the experiences, you can’t go wrong. I haven’t hit everything, but from all the reviews I’ve seen, it really feels like Mizuno just keeps improving and isn’t making really any bad clubs. Add in a competition and Vosh, would be hard not to choose it

I'll do everything humanly possible to make the dates work for this. Top of the line equipment, teammates, Vosh, I want to do this!
Trust and believe I will. That’s why the percentage is so high. There are just one or two non-negotiable dates with upper management in the household

Great choice. But all of them would've been. Can't wait to see the Captain picks and would love the opportunity to join you, as would every other THPer.

Congrats! Hope to meet you there!

There is no wrong pick. You’ll enjoy it regardless. It will be amazing.

good call! Hope the dates work out for you 👊🏻

Back