What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

With all of todays releases are we getting a new Mizuno golf ball for this event?

I was pleasantly surprised by Mizuno's last golf ball release. I won a box of the RB Tour X balls and found them very playable for me.

I hadn’t thought about a new jpx lineup. That’s a fun thought. I am still star eyed over the pro 221 and 223. Also looking forward to additional putters.
ES21 update possibly as well

Can’t wait for the announcement on this

It’s going to be amazing - and golf with Vosh; what more do you need?

I think the details will somehow still manage to blow us all away. It always amazes me when the details are released all the little things, that are almost side thoughts to us, but you can see the importance JB, GG, and the OEms put on them to make even the smallest details over the top for the participants

One day closer to details. I keep trying to anticipate what this event will be.

Bump. Fell way too far down the board. I could hear it screaming some Rodney Dangerfield “I get no respect!”

Bump. Fell way too far down the board. I could hear it screaming some Rodney Dangerfield “I get no respect!”
Heart still skips a beat every time this is bumped 🤣. But I agree this thread deserves top page respect

👀 👀

:love:

1643471033406.png

Why y'all teasing?

Can’t wait for more details. Impressed by all the great reviews of the new irons and especially the fli-his

Caught up and a lot of tidbits here that would be awesome to experience, new balls unreleased clubs another event with Vosh! Plus great equipment denim copper wedges and m craft putters oh my...

Nothing to complain about in this one!

Every time I see this bumped my heart flutters

Also looking forward to additional putters.
Me too brother! I love how they feel and roll, just couldn’t quite fall in love with the current shapes.

Details are closer.....than they were yesterday

Love seeing this one get bumped up. I am hoping Rob has some of the new stuff in his facility soon so I can drool over it.

Heart always skips a beat when I see this one bumped! Patiently waiting to hear more about this.

I'm excited to see what the new JPX lineup brings. I hope to be apart of a review team in this event. I like the MP side of Mizuno, just feel I'm better off waiting on the JPXs.

Back