What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A bit ago we mentioned that the Victory Cup was coming in 2022 and while details have not been announced, we said it included Team Golf and Mizuno Equipment. Today we wanted to share some details on the event itself.

While some of this is subject to change, the event itself will feature two teams facing off in team formats over the course of a couple of days and each team will be filled with Albatross Club Members.

Every participant in this will receive a full bag of Mizuno golf equipment
Each team will be captained by an active member of this forum (we have not selected who yet).
Chris Voshall will be playing on one of the teams.

The buildup is going to be fantastic and sooner rather than later we will be creating these teams for this epic THP Experience.

BOOM! This will be absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to enter after seeing all the great stuff from last weeks THP event. A very good time ahead for some lucky people

Nice..

Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness

I can’t think of any negatives here. Could be extremely special.

Dang this will be awesome!!

Another great experience brought together by THP and amazing OEM’s 🔥🔥🔥

Awesome.

Sounds amazing. A full bag of Mizuno goodness and team golf. Going to be a hot ticket.

The fact that you have been able to create another "Cup" with another awesome brand is freaking fantastic. This sound amazing, can't wait to hear even more details!

The fact that you have been able to create another "Cup" with another awesome brand is freaking fantastic. This sound amazing, can't wait to hear even more details!
We thought about not using the word Cup as we have one that people enjoy, but also have many events that involve competition, equipment, etc and thought it would be fine. 2022 is a good one for AC Members that enjoy golf and equipment.

To be lucky enough to participate in the very first Victory Cup…

Dang a whole BAG of Mizuno clubs, THP experience magic and hanging with Vosh. This is a heck of an update.

Wow, just amazing. I was wondering if it was going to be something like this. Just amazing. I think everyone knows about Mizuno irons, but it seems like the rest of their lineup has been outstanding, from putters to drivers. What a way to get into Mizuno!!

Back