What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Waiting for mizuno irons has made me way more curious about this..

Excited to see the next iteration of the 921’s and how it plays into this event. I have the 919 HMPs and love them.

I’d be so tempted to do JPX Fli-Hi into the HMP 6-GW and maybe whatever ES wedge appears. Really hoping for a CLK 2022 for this event. So underrated

Having played the 921 HMP’s for a good portion of the year and now gaming the ST-Z driver, I am becoming a Mizuno convert. Didn’t realize what I had been missing out on!

The name and the origin/reason I think I discovered last night.

The name and the origin/reason I think I discovered last night.
Really good videos of Vosh going through name change reasons and explaining the new gear.

Yeah I work 12 hour night shifts and find stuff as it’s put on the websites 64F72AD6-1782-4416-A55A-6AC7DAB75A25.png

Never played, but always dreamed of a set of Mizuno irons. I'm sure lots of others are having those dreams right now as well. I know this one is going to garner lots of attention!

Haha. I can honestly say I never saw that hat when this was announced. Cool hat though.
Haha Can’t say it didn’t at least make sense. Again, I can admit I’m wrong again but this one at least has a Scooby Doo “fall into place” kinda vibe 😂

Haha Can’t say it didn’t at least make sense. Again, I can admit I’m wrong again but this one at least has a Scooby Doo “fall into place” kinda vibe 😂
It really kind of does...I wish I saw that hat previously.

That hat is awesome, great find. I will add...

Mizuno is awesome.
THP is awesome.

And that's it. 💙 🏆

Haha. I can honestly say I never saw that hat when this was announced. Cool hat though.
Would it be presumptuous to show up to the event in that hat if selected?

The fact that you have been able to create another "Cup" with another awesome brand is freaking fantastic. This sound amazing, can't wait to hear even more details!
That is exactly what I was thinking.

For whatever reason my phone is messing up and won’t let me order it. I’ll do it tomorrow from the computer.

Ok so in the MC we have Hackers and Paradise. What would you name the teams for this event? Also what colors would you make them?

Team Vosh, Team Running Bird, Team Forged, Team Feel.

Mizuno blue has to be in both colorways as it is too iconic. Maybe red vs black. Or white vs yellow

Team Vosh, Team Running Bird, Team Forged, Team Feel.

Mizuno blue has to be in both colorways as it is too iconic. Maybe red vs black. Or white vs yellow
Agreed. Blue would almost be a given you would think

Back