What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Battle of the birds? Team Albatross versus Team Road Runner? Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but what do you expect from an accountant :LOL:

Ok so in the MC we have Hackers and Paradise. What would you name the teams for this event? Also what colors would you make them?

Team Chromoly, Team Grain Flow
Team Victory, Team Triumph

Team Vosh, Team Running Bird, Team Forged, Team Feel.

Mizuno blue has to be in both colorways as it is too iconic. Maybe red vs black. Or white vs yellow
That's a tough one, I agree it either needs to be a part of both or in neither but do you really want your iconic color scheme not to be included or just a dash in both as a highlight.

Battle of the birds? Team Albatross versus Team Road Runner? Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but what do you expect from an accountant :LOL:
I really like the bird idea. That's a really great idea.

Team Bourbon vs Team Scotch

I like Team Running Bird for sure! Other Team Vosh or Team Chromoly

Team MH has a good ring to it🤔😂

Team OUmagic versus team MH

Reactions: MH
Sounds like team Dad Joke might be a good squad???

Team Big Sneeze (Blue)

Team Donkey Shovel (White or Grey)

1638466015734.png

Team Space vs Team Energy (meanings of the running bird logo)

Team Mizuno vs Team Turbo

Haha some great errrr interesting names being thrown around….

reallllllllly looking forward to more details. Will have to be patient I guess though haha.

Team RoadRunner
Team Coyote

Ok so in the MC we have Hackers and Paradise. What would you name the teams for this event? Also what colors would you make them?

it would be

team MP colors blue and white vs team mizuno pro colors white and blue. Haha

The event that won't leave the brain.

1638716698054.png
I greatly enjoy a Pom headcover.

Mizuno Pros

Vs

Mizuno Joes

This is going to be such a great event, everyone digging in early, never had any Mizuno clubs in the bag….2022 would be great start!

Back