What is up with this Ohio? Fried pickle pizza at Ohio Pie

mtbloco

Grandaddy X!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fried pickle pizza at Ohio Pie (Brunswick, OH)

1614817209379.png

I'm a bit skeptical of this one being greater than the sum of it's parts.

Those pickles aren’t fried. And what’s with the potato chips?

As whacked as this sounds..... and regardless of the pickles being fried or not.... I’d try it. Don’t ask me why.... goes against my better judgement, but I’d do it!!!

Picked are definitely not fried. It does look interesting though and I do love dill pickles. I would at least taste it.

That is a hard pass.

I'd try it once. You never know..

As whacked as this sounds..... and regardless of the pickles being fried or not.... I’d try it. Don’t ask me why.... goes against my better judgement, but I’d do it!!!
You do you.

maybe I could be bribed into trying it.

Would definitely be something I would try. Agree it is probably a sum does not equal parts situation.

Just because its from Ohio doesnt mean it stands for us all here in this great state. :ROFLMAO:

Don't look at me. I think pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.

Are the chips the fried part of the pizza? I love fried pickles, done properly, and I like potato chips. I can’t imagine fried pickles with pizza sauce and cheese. A waste of fried pickles, even poorly done.

What in the Midwest hillbilly is that

Thats almost as bad as the people who make mashed potatoes from potato chips

No chance for me. Too many great pies out there to go for one covered in pickles and chips.

More info..

“It’s like a white pizza with a little white sauce, lots of cheese, pickles, and then chips. The chips make it seem like fried pickles. “

More info..

“It’s like a white pizza with a little white sauce, lots of cheese, pickles, and then chips. The chips make it seem like fried pickles. “

Brunswick is a suburb of Cleveland so maybe the cheese pizza only world gets expanded with the great move north.
😉

Fried pickle pizza at Ohio Pie (Brunswick, OH)

View attachment 8996311

I'm a bit skeptical of this one being greater than the sum of it's parts.

HA.....thats like 15 minutes from me. ALthough cant say ive ever heard of that.....annnnnd fwiw, youre the one who ordered it....lol

This literally looks like something a 7year old threw together when theyre parents werent looking.

This literally looks like something a 7year old threw together when theyre parents werent looking.
It’s got a punchers chance at being better than the fruit loops pizza.

More info..

That is absolutely disgusting.

Back