What is where you live known for?

The worst of the worst politicians by far. And don't forget the Snow Flakes. Guesses ?

I'd say Winston is known for the Big Bull bar/restaurant burgers. They're pretty popular in the area, and as a type of maybe 200 people, it's all there is. Also right next to one of the biggest lakes in Montana too I suppose.

Bozeman: Access to Yellowstone, fly fishing and hunting, skiing, ranch life, and a continuous influx of rich people who want to live their Yellowstone TV show fantasies.
I can support that answer, especially the last part. I'd add terrible drivers to the list too though.

Curious to see @Muchmore18 answer so I can criticize that too.

Sunny days, crime are probably top 2….

Cheese and Packers.

It's a dry heat

Polio

😵‍💫

I can support that answer, especially the last part. I'd add terrible drivers to the list too though.

Curious to see @Muchmore18 answer so I can criticize that too.
Haha all I have is this is where rich people want to move which is making our housing market way too expensive! Not sure if it’s known for that though. That’s just what I know

Only @J.B. Cobb III would say their town is known for Alge Crumpler.

Paul Bunyon, Juicy Lucy, SPAM, Hormel, Best Buy, Target, 3M, Cargill, BWCA, Mayo, gray duck, Hockey.

If you get into the nitty gritty lots of salads that don't contain lettuce around here.

Chicken wings, Bills mafia, Niagara Falls

Siiiiiiiiighh

Haha all I have is this is where rich people want to move which is making our housing market way too expensive! Not sure if it’s known for that though. That’s just what I know
I'd say mountain biking and state government maybe?

Crabs. Francis Scott Key penning the Star Spangled Banner. The Preakness Stakes at Pimlico.

In Lockport, Birdsill Holly who co-invented the steam fire engine, also invented the fire hydrant. Ironically, his original factory burned to the gounnd! Other than that, the underground railroad for escaping slaves, chicken wings, and Niagara Falls.

Football coaches. Klondike bars. Good Humor ice cream products. Arby's. Ed O'Neill, Ron Jaworski, and others.

Back