What is where you live known for?

World's Largest Gathering of TWINS.
Twinsburg, Ohio.

City was founded by twin brothers. Now we have a festival every year where Twins come from all over to celebrate together. We are in the record book for largest gathering off twins in one location. It is insane seeing so many at one time, all different ages, many triplets as well, and how they dress is really fun to see. I've moved away though so I dont attend anymore.

The first time I have ever heard about this place and 2 of you are from there? THP is a weird place sometimes.

Wegmans and Garbage Plates wooo! But also slightly less important, film. We are the home of the once great Eastman Kodak company. After a long series of missteps they're a shadow of what they were nowadays sadly.

I'm an identical twin and couldn't imagine anything I wouldn't want to do more, besides see my ex wife again.
Really dont blame you haha. The parade is fun for about 2 hours seeing all the twins. But I havent went to the actual festival part of the weekend in years.

Cheesesteaks, soft pretzels, and rude fans that are incredibly passionate.

You forgot the constant gray, gray sky, gray stone houses (that's my memory of being up there 🤣)
Hey, it’s not just the houses that are gray! Is every single damn building in the city centre 😂

Granite City supposedly, looks lovely and sparkly in the sunshine but utterly bleak the other 364 days of the year haha

Pipeline crossroads of the world.

Where i work, actually.... sort of a well known brand in a not so large town....
Dow Chemical in MI is like that. Midland or something but huge company.

Hey, it’s not just the houses that are gray! Is every single damn building in the city centre 😂

Granite City supposedly, looks lovely and sparkly in the sunshine but utterly bleak the other 364 days of the year haha
At least you can be proud you're not as bad as Peterhead or peeterheeed

Ummm… Hurricanes, poor decisions and good times

Western MA....

Just a short drive from the Capital District.

image2-1.jpg
Wegmans and Garbage Plates wooo! But also slightly less important, film. We are the home of the once great Eastman Kodak company. After a long series of missteps they're a shadow of what they were nowadays sadly.

Nothing wrong with a garbage plate.

Last edited:
the Albany Plan of Union
the starting point of the Erie Canal

CHOCOLATE!!!!!

1660328950665.jpeg

Mesick, Michigan
Morel Mushroom Capital of the World

View attachment 9111986

That, and a pretty good place to buy weed...

...and banjo music coming from the woods.
Mesick? Crazy small world my father in law worked at mesick mold as their head of maintenance.

Back