What is your favorite dog breed and why?

Australian Shepherds all the way! Borderline geniuses! I have one aussie and the other one passed away 4 months ago. Their only issue is that they are always looking for a job to do. My first aussie taught my other aussie to play fetch and do tricks, I didn't have to teach her anything she just learned from the other aussie who I taught. Crazy loyal, and they love their owners. We have a 2 year old son and we will take him to the park and my aussie will just sit at the edge of the play place watching my son play, ears pointed straight up and attentive to everything going on. If my son falls or she loses him, you see the panic in her face and she will dead sprint to him or try and find him. They are great dogs! Kora on the left and Maddox on the right. Like I said, Maddox passed away 4 months ago and there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought of my best bud. F#%& Cancer. (Yes @Tenputt , Oakridge is my backyard. I'm on 11 fairway)

View attachment 8958635

It's been awhile, but I have walked by your backyard. I hope I didn't leave any balls there. :p

It's been awhile, but I have walked by your backyard. I hope I didn't leave any balls there. :p
I love when the golf season begins. I pick up at least 4-5 balls a week in my backyard. By mid season, people have started to fine tune their swing so it drops to 2 balls a month.

I love when the golf season begins. I pick up at least 4-5 balls a week in my backyard. By mid season, people have started to fine tune their swing so it drops to 2 balls a month.

Border collies because they are so damn smart and entertaining if you have the energy for them. They can play for 6+ hours a day, lol. Some pics from the last month.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.22.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.22.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.22.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.21.55 AM.png

We have had 3 dogs and they've all been siberian huskies.. I love the breed!

Favorite breed? Samoyed. I don't think one would do well in the summer in South Carolina.

I like dogs but don't like the hassle that goes along with owning them... I know when it's your best friend it's not a hassle but I've never had a dog that was my best friend... except maybe noodle. He's a dappled dauchsund that my wife and daughter wanted when he was a puppy... and daughter moved out and noodle stayed... but my sister-in-law (who owned the dog that sired noodle) needed a buddy so he went to live with her.

The only thing I miss about having a dog in the house is there was never a crumb on the kitchen floor.:ROFLMAO:

I like most dogs, it really comes down to how they are raised. I’m a rescue dog person. All of mine have been great members of the family. I think they are still in denial that they are dogs. They think they are our kids and in many ways they are. 75CE5BEA-6F6D-49CD-86C6-B4B09C0DD51C.jpeg

Back