What is your favorite sound on the course?

EnglishTurn

Reaction score
Handicap
Do you prefer the sound of smashing a drive, puring an iron, sticking a wedge, tink of a putt, or a ball rattling inside a cup?

Breaking glass is always fun..

There is absolutely nothing more satisfying - than playing after 8pm, alone- with the whole course to yourself:plistening to mother nature, sing its 🎵

A flushed iron is not only my favorite sound on a golf course, it's one of my favorite sounds in all of the world. Along with running water or the hum of an amp before you unleash that vicious first chord.

I'd go with a flushed iron also, such a sweet sound. Although we had a sprinkler leaking next to the 14th green today, and it added a really nice, soothing, babbling brook effect while we were putting! :LOL:

The shthwap of a flushed blade is tough to beat for me.

Soooo, three votes for flushed iron. Consensus? I Fourth.

Nothing beats the sound or feel of an absolutely flushed iron.

The sound of the bev cart approaching on a hot day is pretty nice too. Just sayin'.

Kerching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, as the money belt opens, or the sound of an old fashioned credit card machine sliding over my opponents card.

The sound of a flushed forged iron is what we seek.

this sound

A flushed iron is really tough to beat. That sound and a brand new fresh printed piece of US currency are the crispest things on Earth LOL!

Ball hitting a flag stick!

Tie between ball rattling in the cup and dead silence when you hit one OB towards houses and there’s no solid contact

A great memory is the sound of metal spikes on the path.

I currently enjoy the thump of a nice bunker shot.

Right now, I’d say ball rattling in the cup since there was a full golf season without that. It’s fantastic to hear again

The ball hitting the bottom of the cup!

Flushed irons are nice, but a ball hitting in the bottom or the cup is pure to me.

Back