What is your favorite vehicle you have owned?

Tie - older BMW 500 series in Germany when in Army or a dependable and fun Toyota Celica sporty model with 250000 miles plus on it ruined in a flash flood in San Antonio when I was not in it. Also had a MGB when young but was always being repaired but fun to drive. Have a Jeep Cherokee that is doing very well at 64000 miles with no repairs needed so far and have a warranty on it through 120000

Tie - older BMW 500 series in Germany when in Army or a dependable and fun Toyota Celica sporty model with 250000 miles plus on it ruined in a flash flood in San Antonio when I was not in it. Also had a MGB when young but was always being repaired but fun to drive. Have a Jeep Cherokee that is doing very well at 64000 miles with no repairs needed so far and have a warranty on it through 120000
My grandfather was a mechanic and specialized in work on MGs. If he was around today he would confirm your MG experience with story after story of the constant repairs and maintenance those cars required. I think about him anytime I see one on the road, although that gets rarer and rarer as time goes on.

My first truck when I was 18. 94 Chevy K1500 Extended Cab, Maroon and Grey two tone. Put larger tires and dual exhaust on it. Still regret getting rid of that truck.

1972 MGB roadster

It used to be my 2008 Accord V6 coupe, but I'm coming around to the 4Runner. I'm a much more patient driver now that I can't mash that right root and go around everything. And I can get in and out of it, which is nice. :unsure: I could never go back to sitting low to the ground again. Not with all the big/tall vehicles out there. The new cars are really low to the ground. No good for winter at all. Camry, etc. Lexus. All the brands really. I'm surprised my Accord went through the snow as well as it did. But it was really wide and stable and the front air dam wasn;t too ridiculous. 4Runner I make an emergency stop and my life flashes before my eyes. THAT aspect I do not like at ALL. o_O And with the weirdos on the road, I've had ample opportunity to practice, unfortunately. Kept it upright so far, but a few close ones. o_O

I'm kind of boring.... This is one of the best photos I can find of one right now. Mind didn't have the sunroof. It was fun to drive, though.

1601852862134.png

Hands down, my 2007 M6 convertible, manual transmission.

It met an untimely demise, sadly.

My first car a Mazda 3 . Peppy , sporty and fun to drive

1997 Trans Am Ram Air.

Black and had t-tops. It also had a turbocharger that took it from 335 HP to 450ish.

I’m lucky I’m still alive, lol.

Hands down, my 2007 M6 convertible, manual transmission.

It met an untimely demise, sadly.

My last car did as well. Hopefully you faired better medically than I did.

That’s a sweet ride too! My Trans Am had a 6 speed. Sooooo much fun.

67 Corvette that my brother and I bought with our paper route money. What were my parents thinking.

I'm kind of boring.... This is one of the best photos I can find of one right now. Mind didn't have the sunroof. It was fun to drive, though.

View attachment 8967137

I’m old enough to remember that one! My first car that I purchased a couple weeks after I graduated from college In 1988 was a 1984 Audi Couple GT and I adored that car.

68AF6B6F-5B8B-4733-810A-B0B08D4BDB83.png

2007 Honda Accord, boring I know haha

My 2003 MB CLK500. First MB I owned and loved that car.
928e90317c7ddc2a9deeded598182ac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volkswagen Bus

BY FAR.....my 1989 Honda CRX Si!! Had a sweet stereo and swapped out the motor for a stronger one. She was a great car!! Until, someone wanted my stereo AND $900 worth of text books. I did, however, have the best semester of my schooling that year.

CRX.PNG

That would be my current vehicle, 08 Tundra Limited. I Replaced the motor a couple of weeks ago, I got 300k out of the original, I’m shooting for another 300k.

Last edited:
A 93 civic coupe obviously.. 🤣

It was my 2010 Outback but we just got a fully loaded 2019 Nissan Rogue that has everything on it. Steering assist is sweet, the 360 degree camera view is WOW (parking between the lines became a breeze), and I'll let you know about the heated steering wheel when we get to the car and it's frigid out.

One of 2. My first car I bought. A 1985 325e. It was sweet. I wish I still had one around that was cleaned up. I will at some point.

Otherwise it is my 99 Jeep Wrangler. It was my first unnecessary splurge for myself as a reward for how hard I had worked. My wife has been trying to get me to sell it because I only drive it about 10 times a year. But I keep telling her its an investment since they have doubled in price in the last 3 years.

Back