What is your favorite vehicle you have owned?

Not flashy but mazda6...looks fancier than name suggests, great on gas, easy on wallet

On road: I've been all pickup trucks since 1987, my favorite is the current - Ford F-250 4x4 Crew Cab. Plenty of room for anything and everything. For comfort and luxury, wife's Lexus RX350 is the sweetest car we've owned for her.

Off road: 2003 KTM 525 MXC. Had that bike for almost 17 years and loved every ride on it. I had the suspension revalved and resprung so it was a nice plush all-day ride, and that motor was an absolute torque monster, pulled hard from the bottom to the top. My best riding buddy owned my old Honda CR500 (which was a beast in its own right), we were racing down a wide open sandwash and were side by side - until I clicked sixth gear and walked away from him like he was standing still. :LOL:

Close second in the off-road category is my current Polaris RZR XP1000 (side by side). I'll run out of talent long before I'll run out of speed or suspension travel in that thing!

My MS3. Fully forged mill, big turbo, lots of meth, made just over 500 to the wheels.

Was fun.

FB_IMG_1595289280657.jpg

My Current...Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab

The Ford Expedition EL tank is fun to drive, too.

When I was a kid I mowed lawns for about 18 months to scrape together enough to go halfzies with my Dad on a dirt-bike.

That gently used 1982 Honda XR-80 brought me more joy at 12 yrs old than any vehicle has since then.

03 Mustang Cobra.
Couldnt keep a set of tires on that beast.

78 Chevy El Camino.

Nicest bike, a Norton Commando.

That would be my nicest bike too. I had a 1972 Norton Commando Hi-Rider that I bought new. I painted it candy apple green, put Jardine shorty racing header pipes on it, added Posi-Fuel injection, extended/raised the front end 10", put 6-bend pull back handle bars on it and put solid struts on the back end. I could be going down the road at 90 MPH and just crack the throttle and it would do a wheelie. Top end was 124 with that setup and I wouldn't have wanted to go any faster because that front end was getting pretty light at that speed. When I bought it there were 4 of us that were buying a bike. We went together and went to the Harley dealer, the Honda dealer, the Triumph dealer and the Norton dealer. We told them all that we were going to buy a bike and we would all buy the same bike wherever we got the best deal. The Norton dealer gave us the best deal and we all bought bikes the same day. Not only that, he ended up selling Norton's to two more of our friends (for the same price of $1500 each). I never regretted buying it.

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab

In comparison to most trucks it was crappy, but it's the only truck I've had and I loved everything about having one. Plus I could beat on it and it kept on going.

Nothing fancy. But, I love my current vehicle a lot. 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn. I've had it for 4 years now and won't be getting rid of it for a long time. Runs great and is a very comfortable ride.

20200707_185801.jpg

2004 Dodge Ram.

5.7 I put a stroker kit in to get it to 370cu. Built trans, circle D converter, 4.10 gears, big valve heads, long tube headers, no cats, exhaust cut outs dropped 2”, srt wing and front bumper, venom hood, blacked out. Fastest truck I’ve driven. 4wd truck that ran low 12’s in the 1/4 and 4’s 0-60.

Unfortunately I probably took it too far for a daily driver. Sounded great with the cut outs open, it was basically a race truck that I drove daily but putting three kids in the back seat wasn’t realistic so had to sell it for something more family friendly.

93d0817cb8f4941c65d83261a0b0199b.jpg

Loved my RAM for the room and size, but hated the gas mileage that accompanied the engine. Gotta say my Accord is probably angling for the top spot now that I've had it for a month or so.

Favorite ever right now is still my '16 F150 XLT FX4 Sport with the tow package. 1st, I'll never buy a pickup without a tow package again. Nice to have for sure, but handy if you can afford it and the mirrors make seeing everything a snap. Bought a more base model on purpose so I could make it mine. No pictures handy but so far I've added a suspension level, 34"tires, roll up bed cover, front light bar & lights, custom switch panel. The list goes on... Also hands down the fastest truck I've ever owned. Turbocharged 3.6L V6 moves.

Close second would be the newest toy. '18 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Package. All I've added to this one so far is a full exhaust, air intake and tune. Plan is eventually for a supercharger but it's bordering on fast enough already. If I do ever end up getting a Bronco (would be a later model year, never the first year of a new model) I would probably have to move the Mustang.

4 wheels
'99 Dodge Caravan. Just a really solid vehicle, comfortable, and hauled all my music gear with room to spare.

2 wheels
'89 BMW R100RT. What a fantastic bike.

I miss both of them.

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9 Edition
It was by far the best most luxury car I've ever owned.
and man that 5.9 was fast in that car.
Teared up when I drove away from the dealership when I traded it in.
Only took Premium at $4.50 a gallon and 12 MPG.

Ive owned over 20 cars in 20 years of driving. Some of the more memorable ones:

1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer - drove the wheels off this thing. It went everywhere! 2003-2006
1990 Dodge Dakota - same as blazer. Drove it all over the place. 2006-2008
1990 3000GT VR-4 - super fun car but glad I sold it before it broke down 2002-2002
2007 Suzuki GSXR-750 - my favorite motorcycle of the 4 ive owned. 2008-2011

I had a stick shift beater of an Isuzu hombre 1999ish that was just perfect. Super functional, and helped me through a couple of college moves. It was super reliable, and driving a stick is kinda fun (until the winter)

Mine was a Mitsubishi 3000GT that I bought in the early ’90’s. It was pearl white with red leather seats and it was a blast to drive.
VR4?

I remember spotting those around town when I was a teen in the 90s.

VR4?

I remember spotting those around town when I was a teen in the 90s.

That’s the one. I had been at my first law firm for a few years and decided to treat myself.

Back