Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Do you have certain days when you golf regularly, or more consistently than others?

During off season for soccer, every Saturday morning tee time is mine lol

But I really try to get out as much as possible no matter the day during golf season

League (sub list): Wednesdays
League (regular): Thursdays
Saturdays and/or Sundays

Really any day for me, but I’ve noticed that Thursday’s typically are the day.

In season I try to play Saturday and Sunday and mix in another late afternoon round or two if I can.

every. single. day.

Don’t really have one. If the weather is nice and I can get out any day. Probably more weekdays then weekends while the wife is at work though haha!

Tuesday, despite @RealPretendPsychic (?) thinking I play every Monday, Tuesday's work well for me. Wife and I try to play on Sunday, I avoid back-to-backs, and some courses here are closed on Monday so the ones that are open are busy. I also have a lot to do to get my work week going on Monday, like most, so come Monday night I'm itching for some Tuesday golf.

Last edited:
I get every Friday off, so Friday.

Tuesday evenings is league, then regular play on Saturday and Sunday.

We try to play 3 times per week in season. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I need a day to recover so if any of those days are missed, I end up playing only twice per week.

Ideally, I can golf on Friday and have the weekend free with my wife. I can always do a little work before or after Friday's round and it works out great.

I voted Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I can and do play on all of the days but those would be then main ones. I generally play most Saturdays with a group and in a normal year we have a 9 hole 4 person scramble on Thursday nights. I have the option of taking off on Wednesdays so I'll sometimes play in the big money game on that day.

I had a lot of success this year getting out on Fridays for a fast 18.

Tuesday, despite @RealPretendPsychic (?) thinking I play every Monday, Tuesday's work well for me. Wife and I try to play on Sunday, I avoid back-to-backs, and some courses here are closed on Monday so the ones that are open are busy. I also have a lot to do to get me work week going on Monday, like most, so come Monday night in itching for dinner Tuesday golf.
I’m not alone in that sentiment!

As for me, I was mostly a weekender this year. Whichever day worked best, sometimes both days! This year I’m aiming to get a membership and play more weekday rounds.

Rarely weekends. I try to save that time for the fam. I don’t have too much problem taking off work to play during the week and extending the weekend by taking off a Monday or Friday is great. Otherwise I don’t have a typical day for golf.

Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday were the days that I played most during 2020.

League plays on thursdays and saturdays. Other than that, every day is a golf day!

Weekends are locked for family time. Monday and Wednesday are usually good days to run through 18 first thing in the morning.

I'll play golf any day, but Saturday morning is my typical round

Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week, and men's club money game on Saturdays.

I didn’t play on the weekends this past summer but I did use the range and practice green. Any weekday weather permitting Is ok with me.

All five weekdays for me.

Monday thru Friday. And then usually throw in a Saturday or Sunday also. Usually try and take one day a week off

Back