What is your go-to, I have to hit this fairway, point and shoot driver of all time?

I hate to say it, but it's my GBB 3wood. My driver swing goes so awry sometimes that I'll trade the distance loss for the accuracy.

Current driver, Ping G410 LST 9* with Alta CB 55 gm SR shaft. This combo has produced 11 to 14 fairways since I've started using it 6 rounds ago.

My current Callaway Epic which has be at a whopping 48% fairways. That's better than any other driver but just barely over my old Ping G25.

Never been good off the tee. Maybe I should switch to wedges.

Cobra SZ400 with a Saber Tour Vector 75 that I still have in my garage. I've contemplated putting that shaft in my F8...
Have this driver in my second bag, almost as good as my Cobra offset in my main bag. SZ is also offset.

Right now its either the 2hybrid or the F9... for whatever reason, F9 has been very solid for me!

Cleveland Classic XL. for me it was a draw machine..probably should put it back in the bag now

I believe my current driver, the Ben Hogan GS53, fits this bill as well as any driver I have played. The original Epic was pretty darn good for me as well.

Back