What is your next club to be replaced?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
What club will you be replacing next?

I have an Evnroll putter on the way... what are you upgrading?

Nope, good for the year.

Since I just replaced my irons & my driver & putter last year, the next is my 3 wood as soon as I can budget for it.

Three wood. Want a higher launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 wood.
I tried Super Hybrid but that ain't working either.
Next up is a Mavrik Max 5 wood.

3 Hybrid, mine is not forgiving and there has to be something better out there for me. 🙏

Replacing not one but all of my irons. From Cobra F-Max One Length to Cobra One Length irons. Getting fit this year, then will know which irons.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty well set there isn't much left to be done club wise, it is a matter of going out and see what works best under all conditions. But heck, that's the fun part right? ;)

My 4i is day to day. Some days I can't imagine getting rid of it. Others, if I had a chance, I'd swap it in a heartbeat. So far, it's holding on. We'll see if that lasts the year.

Still want a new wedge.

3 wood and 5 wood have orders inbound. Will see how long it takes for them to get here.

I need to reshaft my 3 utility at some point as well. Will be a swap club with the 5 wood and need to dial it in some more.

Md5 moving to the bench for a rtx4 coming next week. But who knows when ill actually play again.

A new MD5 56 if I’m really wanting something. Other than that I’m good for the year!

Which one isn't living up to expectations? MD? RTX4?
Since purchasing the RTX4 I am wanting to replace my 56 MD4. The RTX just seems to fit me better.

I need a new driver bad. I have a ping G15 that’s been reshafted 5 times do to snapping off in various fashions. The mavrik is calling my name I just can’t pull the trigger.

I need to figure out what I'm going to do about irons this season otherwise I'm pretty happy.

Driver. I'm using an M1 2017. I'm never comfortable at set up with it. I have no idea what square is.

I'll probably go for a new iron set when I'm done with the Forged TEC. I'll have to play them enough to want to move on from them though, and I don't know how quickly I'll accomplish that with the current state of things. Hard to say how things will be with equipment coming out in the near-ish future too, so might be a used set. Really like the p760's. Might be fun to have them in the TM bad, and just play my Apex pros in my regular one.

Replacing my old 3 hybrid with a Callaway Super Hybrid - whenever it finally gets here. Other than that, I'm set.

Been playing with 13 clubs for a while so not so much replace as fill for me

After 35 putts today, my putter is officially on notice.

Nothing in the immediate future, unfortunately. But irons will probably be the next thing to go. Hopefully I’ll be able to replace everything driver down.

Hybrid

My irons. I'm not happy with them.

I am set, but anything can happen as the year progresses.

Back