What is Your Next Golf Goal?

Get healthy and pain free. Have had several nagging injuries that won't go away the last couple of years that have plagued my golf.

Continue the mental progress on the course. It's been a big help in reaching some other goals.

Have more carefree rounds and producing a PB at the same time.

Travel to other courses and test out the improvements in areas of progress and score. No better way than at a THP event.

Getting out and Tee up with old friends.

More 80s scores , and in terms of shots , the new driver , a couple of rounds played , shown outstanding results , 2 fairways missed in 2 rounds, we all know this gives you looks , enabling green more green looks ,should result in above .

Had pb of 83 with 10 scores in 80s …… looking forward to more golf on the cusp of spring 🌞😎😁

To get under a 20 cap!

Averaging in the 70s again. I used to be very safely there (slightly sub 76 average) but injuries, loss of swing, confidence... and it was all suddenly gone.

Went 36 straight rounds last year into this year without ever breaking 80. Now I very thankfully manage to do it nearly 50% of the time. My average score over my last 20 is 80.6 and it would mean the world to me to bring that average under 80.

I'm perpetually on borrowed time with epidural shots and their limited effectiveness. But I'll take what I can get.

Consistent ball striking. I think that is my major hurdle. I need to not thin or slice or hit fat shots. Lesson this week hopefully helps.
My thoughts exactly. Once I can flush a shot without thinking I can then work on speed and hitting down into ball.

My next goal is to shoot a level par round. I know it’s in me, I’ve shot under par for 9 holes multiple times and +1 and +2 for 18 holes multiple times. Hoping it’s only a matter of time 🤞.

After shooting a new PB of 73 (+1) recently, my next target is to shoot a par round (or better if it happens)

I have shot level par on both sides of my home course, so I have it in me, I just need to pull it all together at the same time. To get there, I am working on tightening up my bad shots to minimise the impact they have on the next shot, especially off the tee - if I am having a bad day there it usually means I am having to recover from trees or thick rough which then puts pressure on the rest of my game to save par
When I go to the range, every shot has a very specific target, and I am visualising how the result would look on any given hole on my home course - It is very rare I get a large bucket at the range as the smaller number of balls makes me focus more on each shot

Suck 10% less.

Get rid of the dreaded double cross pull hook that rears its ugly head once in a while when trying to hit a big cut.

hovering around a 13 HC, goal is single digits... cleared 80 twice this year... weekend of golf "tournament landed me with lots of 44/45 scores, so still need work to be done.

To get out with my 4.5 year old, and get him playing.

The goal that grows me a lifelong golf partnet!

My next goal is to get my new Cobra clubs dialed in for the Morgan Cup in October.

The irons and wedges are really performing well and I‘m excited about that.

My gut feeling is that the stock shaft in my LTDx LS driver is pretty close but I might want to try some other shafts that are pretty popular on this forum.

The shafts in my LTDx 3 wood set @16.5, the LTDx 7 wood set @ 21 and the LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid are all inspiring less confidence and my gut is telling me to do some tweaking.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of THPers at the Bourbon Bash and maybe getting a chance to try some of their UST LINQ and Paderson Kinetix shafts.

I have a belt to win. Goal #1

Goal 2- I'd like to play in the club championship this year, but I don't think I'll have the PTO to cover it.

Goal 2b - getting my driver under control so I can actually be a contender in the club championship.

I plan on grabbing a lesson on skillet soon. Probably several. My driver head choice may be hurting me though. I need something more forgiving I think.

Single digit index (again)

Consistently break 80 and finally play that elusive under par round.

Play more. Practice with greater purpose.

It's not necessarily a golf goal but for myself I want to get in better shape so my back doesn't cause me as many issues from playing.

My biggest goal though is to continue getting my kids and wife more involved. My daughter especially seems to be getting in to it and my wife actually took a women's class this year and I want to help them keep up that fire for the game.

Become a much more confident putter, which will in turn bring my score down some more strokes.
Hit a couple 400+ yard drives. :cool::cool:

I have a belt to win. Goal #1

Goal 2- I'd like to play in the club championship this year, but I don't think I'll have the PTO to cover it.

Goal 2b - getting my driver under control so I can actually be a contender in the club championship.

I plan on grabbing a lesson on skillet soon. Probably several. My driver head choice may be hurting me though. I need something more forgiving I think.
Rogue Max LS. Do it. DO IT.

Back