What is your number?

I am satisfied under 90 anything below 85 I am happy. Over 90 I start to get a little annoyed.

The more I think about it, if it's a course I am familiar with then, I would say 76/77 is a round I would be satisfied if I wasn't playing particularly great. On a course I have not played before then something around 80 I would be ok with.

I don't break 80 much but I KNOW it's in me everytime I play, so that's my goal number. I definitely don't want to shoot over 85, however the goal is sub 80!

Personal best on a hard course for me is 84, so anything around that I am OK with.

Home course where par is 35 for 9, I am happy with 36-37, anything over it isn't.

I am happy with anything 89 or less, but I can be satisfied with a low 90 given some of the variables others have mentioned in this thread. The goal is always in the eighties though.

I like to shoot 95 or lower, I had a decent day to day where some shots were coming around, but to big blowups on par 5's with hazards. I did have some pars, but I hit way to many out of bounds today. I feel like I can get my game under 90 I would be really happy.

For me it would be 85 , anything below that and i'm very happy, if i get closer to 90 it feels like a bad round .

Low 80's which keeps me in my current handicap. Handicap has been climbing recently due to some of the tournament scores I have put up. On regular home courses, the goal right now is 80. I can throw up a 74 or 76, but not CONSISTENTLY.

When I came back to golf I did it with a goal of being a 5. This is totally doable for me, but I need to find a place where I can practice regularly. That is not happening right now and I tend to press too hard and make bad decisions.

low 80's. Sorry for the long winded answer. :bulgy-eyes:

J.

On my home course I'm content with anything below 85. On a course I don't know as well or haven't played at all then maybe low 90's or better.

Right now, 90 is good for me. I'm on my way back from losing my swing completely. I couldn't get away from 104s for months, so I've picked up a dozen shots a round or so. I may have figured something else with my grip out the other night, so hopefully my number will be dropping again.

109 or less. That's pretty close to my PB, so perhaps I'm setting myself up for some disappointment, but I find that dissatisfaction helps motivate me to keep working on my game, and I have come to realize that improving my game is going to take a lot of work, so I'll take whatever extra motivation I can get!

42 or lower per 9 holes and Im happy no matter how it went down. PB is a 79 so far and my scoring average for the last year is 87. Im still fighting the odd blow up round of 90+ which is holding me back quite a bit but I feel like Im on the verge of something good.

On my home course it's 76. On any other I'm ok as long as the 1st # is a 7.

Anything in the 70's and I'm content.

76 has been the number lately. Two months ago it was 74. I don't think this is a good trend...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

On my home course and others I typically play Im satisfied with score of 85 -90. On new courses I try to break 100 while enjoying the course itself.

I'm content under 85. Anything under 82 is good and over 87 is frustrating.

Through the past few months I would be happy with a 90. Through the past few weeks however, I've been playing terrible and would be happy with a 95.

Im ok with anything below 84, happy with 80 or less.

Satisfied? Under +6 on 18 on the majority of courses I play.
Happy? +3 or better for 18
Thrilled? Below par

Today is a pretty good example actually. I shot a +7 for the 18 but was even on the back 9. The front just killed me because I got no warm up and my tempo was terrible. I walked away pretty content that I pulled it together for the back 9 and putted lights out all day (28 putts total.)

I am extremely hard on myself though. I know I have the skills and ability to shoot under par but I can't seem to do it. My goal is to be scratch by the time we roll into Mission Inn with Callaway. So the bar is set pretty high for me.

If I put up over a 90 I'm not happy. Once I touch 84 and below I'm happy, so from 85-90 I'm satisfied

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm good under 90.

Anything in the 80's is fine with me. PB is an 87 but I'm actually consistently right around that number. I'm not too upset with anything low low 90's but mid 90's and above I'm a little irritated. Frankly though, it's nothing for me to go out and hang a triple digit on the card so I just take it as it comes.

On course that is reasonably difficult - , I feel good(not happy) with a 74. Today I played a John Daly course in Corning, CA for the first time and shot 75 and was semi-pissed coming off 18. I had one birdie and one bogey standing on the 17th tee and proceeded to hit my tee shot a whopping 70 yards......made a double and finished with a 3 putt bogey on the par 5 18th. 16 GIR's and finished 3 over with 36 putts!

BTW, the course, Sevillano Links, is the longest I've seen - 7823 yards of the Daly tees(78.0, 140 slope), 7365 championship, 6813 tournament, 6215 challenge tees. Real estate is cheap up there but who is going to play the Daly tees at 7823 yards????

The 18th hole on this course was 686 yards off the back tees!

I'm content with an 84 but expect to be lower.

Back