What is your number?

I'm ok with a score in the high 80's (85-88), I really want to break 80 this year

My best is an 82. Then I took a few years off of golf and started playing again last month. Right now I'm happy with anything around 95. When I break 90 I'm happy, in triple digits and I get agitated

84 or below is what I consider a good day

85 is usually my number. Local tracks are usually there or a little lower. Unfamiliar and harder tracks, I'll try to keep it under 90.

Anything in the 70's. Higher than that I begin to click my heels 3 times and utter the words, "There's no place like home....."

Different take for me. Depends on the course but if I can finish +9 at any courses, I'd be happy. I finished with +11 yesterday so I was not a happy camper!

Anything around 94-96. It means I played close bogey golf which is always what I want to do. Never hit 90, but that is my goal.

I never seem to shoot well on a full 18 hole round so I'm content being in the high 80s. For 9 I don't like anything above 42.

Anything Below an 85 so I guess 84. I know 85 or above isn't very good for me, so I shoot for low 80s. If I am 80-82 I am very pleased, 84 is my cutoff

Although I will add that is is course dependent. For example, if it is somewhere difficult, or somewhere I have never played, I more just try to enjoy the beauty and challenges of the golf course

Are you my golfing twin??? All of the above...... My PB is 77 and this year my best scores have been 77, 79, 80, 80 & 81 but I have had some higher scores but those were at 1st time playing courses...

For me it just depends on how much I am playing and where. If it is one my local tracks that I play often 77 is kind of my cutoff. If it is new course to me or a really difficult course I am happy keeping it under 80. I do not get to upset if I am higher then that just because I know I am only playing once a week and my short game suffers because of it.

My goal is always to break 80. I still get upset if I have a "special" rounds going and blow it.

My number is 84. If I am above that I am disappointed. I guess it depends on the course also, but just looking at a number, it needs to be 84 or better.

My number is 90. I consider bogey golf as good. Anything under 90 I consider as under "par" (for me) anything over and I feel that I gave strokes away.

I think I am in the group with Taylor....85 and below. Anything over that and I don't go home happy...unless I am playing with THPers or in 45 mph winds in Dallas:alien:

I don't know that I'm ever 'satisfied' with a score, because every time I set a personal best I immediately want to blow that up with another. That said, anything in the low 90s and I'm 'content'. I know I can shoot better than that and I'm working on it as I want to get down into the 80s consistently, I just haven't put it all together yet. Anything over 95 though and I start to get a little mad at myself. I'm making an effort to take some notes on the course though so I can remember the shots that cost me and try to alleviate them. Lately that has meant a lot more fairway woods off the tee.

85 is my number, at least on my home course and the others I play frequently. I take the mindset of a good day at golf is better than.....

Satisfied 90-95, thrilled in the 80s, disappointed in the 100s

Depends on the course and conditions but I usually try for the course rating or better as a goal. If I'm more than 3 shots over the course rating then its time to hit the practise green!

I only recently broke 50 for the first time so I'd say anything in the 40s is good with me (or below 100 for a full 18). I went forever in the mid-low 50s for 9-holes and could never quite get under. My last 3 times out have been 45, 100, and 47. Happy with all 3 rounds, but I know I gave up some strokes that I shouldn't have.

8 over is the max. Anything over that and I'm not happy. I'm not really happy with a round unless its under 4 over. Between 4 and 8. I'm just meh. Over 8 over I'm not happy at all and upset about it.

84 is my number, generally. This will be going down.

I'm happy with anything 90 or below right now but hope my miner drops to 85 or below by end of the year.

A lot of different factors but I would have to put it at 80.

79 is my number.

I have a small window of scores I expect. 80 or higher and I might kick the dog (and it's not my dog). 77 feels pretty good and 75 is great.

(Duke and Ellie are always safe)

Back