What is your ringtone and why did you choose it?

Just a standard phone ringer tone, with a few custom ones for wife/close friends - but my phone is muted and on vibrate about 99.9% of the time. I get call notifications (also vibrate only) via my Garmin watch.

Most of my communications are via text messages anyway, and I don't answer phone calls from numbers that aren't in my contact list. If they leave a message and I need to talk to them, I'll call them back.

I toggle between the stock ringtone and the "dying ringer" from the movie Crank.

The Crank one is definitely unique, the problem is if I can't get to the phone to answer it people find it very annoying if it's within earshot.

Vibrate. A phone ringing is probably my least favorite sound, regardless of the noise.

I agree, ring tones are obnoxious, I keep mine on vibrate 99% of the time. When I do need one it’s crickets, it’s a little more tolerable than most and it matches my tinnitus.

I have only one person who has a preset ringtone, Thats the Bestest Half and its "A Thousand Years". All others get whatever happens

Currently the theme song to Airwolf, but my phone is on vibrate pretty much all the time so rarely hear it anymore.

I toggle between the stock ringtone and the "dying ringer" from the movie Crank.

The Crank one is definitely unique, the problem is if I can't get to the phone to answer it people find it very annoying if it's within earshot.
My ringtone for my wife is a whooping siren and a voice repeatedly shouting "Warning!!! WARNING!!! It's the wife!!! IT'S THE WIFE!!!". :ROFLMAO: It's VERY annoying if I don't have my phone on vibrate and can't get to it right away.

metal

the solo section starting at 2:29 from Silent Wars by Arch Enemy

because why not

phone ringer- benny hill theme from 2.5 seconds to 19 seconds repeating. funny when people recognize it.

All stock Apple iPhone

My ringtone for my wife is a whooping siren

Could be worse, could be theme tune from Psycho

Silent! Because I have a 7 month old.

Back on the Case from Acoustic Alchemy. I figure if I have to listen to the damn thing ring all day I am at least going to enjoy the music.

1285480990_folder.jpg

Back