What is your tee length and tee height?

Yellow or Blue ... depending on the height of the grass on the Tee boxes. Always with a half of the ball above the top of the crown of the driver, regardless of the size of the tee. I play on some shaggy tee boxes on my local unis. They never look like the ones you see on TV or at real clubs. :ROFLMAO:

2.75" tee length for driver. The short one (1" maybe) for itons, hybrid and FWs. Driver and FWs I tee to half the ball above the crown. Irons to about ground level just to basically achieve a perfect lie.

I use the 3-1/4" tees. I'm confused by all the people that say they carry different lengths. Why not just push the tee further into the ground? Or to tee very low, use a broken one.

I've broken some of the plastic long tees when using them on par 3's. This is usually why I'll keep some of the smaller ones around.

2-3/4" length, just into the ground enough not to fall over for driver. Any par 3 whatever broken tee I can find on the tee box.

I use the yellow striped tee (maybe 2 3/4"?). I want no more than maybe 1/16" of the ball above the crown. When I try to tee the ball high I get a HORRIBLE result (skied slice).

I use these pre measured wooden tees quite often. 2.75 inches, and shorter depending on which club I am using.

I also have a good selection of "brush tees" that I use.

It really depends on which one I pull out first as to which one I use. c91fdfe3-a873-4945-b7c2-9fd1329be469_1.146eb687f12324a0055c7d614396ac4e.jpeg

2 3/4" with half the ball above the crown, yup, I'm boring. 😑

Either works but I prefer 3 1/4" as sometimes with 2 3/4" there is not that much tee in the ground, fussier to tee up and balance.

The middle one. Ball halfway above the driver head.

I use the blue (3.25") 4 Yards More tees. They're virtually indestructible and the ball is always at the same height.

What is your preferred tee length?
What is your preferred tee height when it is pegged?

I just moved to the blue 3 1/4 tee and I like to just see a little of the blue showing when I peg
it. View attachment 8951649
I use the blue one, but I tee it lower than I used to the last few months. I probably should use the yellow since I tee it lower but I may lose a few more tees if I do.

I do like using the short ones for par 3's.

I used Evolve tees (THP logo) and I have the first line in the ground. Whatever it is, it’s the perfect tee height every time. I think the are the 3 1/4 tees?
:ROFLMAO:My Morgan Cup teammate sent me a few of these recently. I'm not using them on course though. They are for display with my Grandaddy and THP Truvis balls.

I use the blue one, but I tee it lower than I used to the last few months. I probably should use the yellow since I tee it lower but I may lose a few more tees if I do.

I do like using the short ones for par 3's.
The search for flying tees sucks! The yellow ones can end up anywhere! The blue ones don’t go as far, for some reason.

The search for flying tees sucks! The yellow ones can end up anywhere! The blue ones don’t go as far, for some reason.
So true. :ROFLMAO: I hardly lose any of the blue ones since I started to tee lower.

I play a 300cc Titleist 975J, so the ball gets tee up pretty low. Like everybody else, I guess, the top if the clubhead is even with the center of the ball.

I use 2 3/4" tees. I tend to tee the ball with 1/3 of the ball above the crown to avoid hitting pop ups. I may be giving up some potential yards off the tee but only hitting it 230 yards beats hitting a 100 yard popup every now and then.

I am teeing that thing about as high as I can get it at this point. I love launching it. The spin is so low on my driver the wind isn’t effecting it that much.

2 3/4" tees for me too. i try to get about half the ball above the crown at address, maybe a bit less. if it's close i call it good.

I use the Blue ones and push it in until the P of plus is just showing. A recent lesson showed teeing it lower than I thought I needed worked better.

Back