What Kind Of Ball Marker Do You Game With?

I have 2 Liberty Ball Markers and one Rep The Step marker that I rotate.
You have great taste my friend, Oh yeah! Rep The Step is the homie, I’ve got a few of his pieces! If you guys are on Instagram follow @rep_the_step

Been using this one we got from the TItleist event last year! 69BAD8C9-21A2-4701-8C80-B49FEC233C2B.png

Usually THP folds of honor or my brother's officer coin.

Whichever one that my fingers first touch when I reach into my bag. Could be a ball marker, coin, foreign coin, etc. There’s normally about a dozen in my bag.

I have 5 I rotate though. Can post a photo of them tomorrow.

I’ve got way more than I need since I really only need a couple. I’ll post up my pics tomorrow when I get into the bag.

A few years ago my son-in-law got me a divot repair tool from the Greenbrier Resort. It has two ball markers. It's meaningful in many ways. My son-in-law grew up in White Sulphur Springs. He worked as a looper at the Greenbrier as a teenager. We both enjoy the game of golf. He asked for permission to marry my daughter on the golf course in White Sulphur Springs. His dad passed away when he was eleven and he's called me "dad" since before they became engaged.

It's a very special relationship and that tool symbolizes a lot of what we share.

I will use a marker that I had gotten at a course somewhere I have played, or from my Tyson Lamb markers. It's gotta match the clothes though if at all possible.

I almost always use my Seamus marker from the Steamshovel last year because it's big and I won't lose track of it. If I'm near someone else's line, I'll use my standard size marker from the 2016 PGA at Baltusrol.

20200114_214012.jpg

Large white marshmallows, then I just leave them behind so the ones playing behind me think it's their ball...

Only kidding...

Maybe.

These are my go-to ball markers lately. I've been fortunate to play some awesome courses over the past 3 years.
115789a82eb87c2396bdb8d965fd6e59.jpg

Nothing special for me. It’s just some magnetic marker attached to a switchblade style ball mark tool I got as a promo item I got from an oil company.

I’ll be rotating through these 3 in 2020

AF392143-FEA1-4917-B1E5-94CCE7603EE7.jpeg

I've got one similar to this, but with a pin up girl on it. Looking for a small enough marker to replace the LM on on the tool though.Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 7.56.32 AM.png

I use an Australian 10c piece because I know no one around here can mistake it for theirs.

One of these markers are always in the bag and can be used at anytime

1579195609030.jpeg

This one.

Attachments

• gold.png
    gold.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 1
You putting these into play anytime this weekend or next?

This weekend might be tough, but if next weekend works, let's set something up.

Have myself a Vegas Golden Knights as well as a Detroit Red Wings ball marker. Got the rest of my foursome a ball marker with their favorite teams as well.

I use a slightly oversized one from MannKrafted. I roll one of his putters and like to support small businesses that I like

We got these as a group during the THP Odyssey Experience last year.

539C29F6-1042-40F5-8566-FF1BBB93594C.jpeg

EF0A6ACF-CA6A-484A-A9DA-9124A483AD1C.jpeg

Back