What Kind Of Ball Marker Do You Game With?

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
These are the two I use most often, depending when I can find them in the pouch where I keep my tees, markers and other odds and ends. The one on the left comes from that best ball scramble that I play in every year at the beginning of September.

20200113_072841.jpg

I’ve got a couple of customs that I’ll game for special rounds, one from The Grandaddy, and one courtesy of @brianmk24 from our trip to Tampa a couple years ago. My daily use is a devel maker and pitch fix I got from my Secret Santa a few years ago.

I use the coin that came with the THP divot tool for 99% of the rounds. I’ll bring out a fun one or two if I’m playing with buddies but for the most part, just go with what’s literally attached.

Thanks to my Secret Santa this year, I will be using this one going forward!

secret.jpg

Just a Hideaway white marker or the copper marker. I do have a Packers marker that I use from time to time.

I use a Hand Stamped Copper Ball Mark.

I used to use some of the Hideaway Copper ones, but since my supply has run low due to giving them out, I have hoarded the rest of them to stay in my collection.

Just a Hideaway white marker or the copper marker. I do have a Packers marker that I use from time to time.

A Packer's marker, oh please. Says the Bear's fan. :p

Mine will usually be one of the THP markers, but I also have a couple others from clubs I have played at

7d7c5403be34f8d5d3e4b8368eb91cbf.jpg

This or my NY Mets marker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were markers made by the players in the Odyssey Experience that I use basically exclusively now. Either that or a buckets Odyssey marker.

I have 2 Liberty Ball Markers and one Rep The Step marker that I rotate.

I have soo many.... I have a couple favs though. Ordered a set of these off etsy a bit ago. When I am not putting well I use the storm trooper mark. As it just feel fitting if I am going to miss..

1578925203517.png

The one on the left

73658CFC-C391-42AE-A41E-D500262B49E9.jpeg

ball marker.jpg
Like most, I've got a bunch. But this is my almost-always marker.

South Rim Benchmark.jpg

IMG_6717.JPG

I have a collection of large markers but when my ball is anywhere near another player's line I use the small plastic marker (which will not disrupt the roll of a ball).

always eagle up, head towards the holeE4254061-BFE6-4746-AD23-DF12707F8B6F.jpeg

There were markers made by the players in the Odyssey Experience that I use basically exclusively now. Either that or a buckets Odyssey marker.

48C6CE2B-4905-491A-B204-E4840E684069.jpeg
DED2CEDA-E102-4431-AB36-062EA5AC04C8.jpeg
@fuffle master did a great job getting these designed and made for us.

Back