What new tech do you want in the bag?

There are numerous ways to accomplish this without a phone in your pocket now, I believe.

Arcoss CaddieLink.
Shotscope V3 watch.
I want something like that compatible with an apple watch/phone and that doesn't kill a battery. A free version that does basics would be a plus with the pay option for all the bells and whistles would be even better. Until then, I'll continue to use Golf Game Book.

Hey how is it still showing you as a 2020 Albatross Club member still?

I want everyone to know I was a cool kid back in 2020 too!
I just noticed that. I have no idea. Glitch in the Matrix?

MiM intrigues me, as does AI (though I’m not sure what benefits I personally get from it)

I just noticed that. I have no idea. Glitch in the Matrix?

I figured you had an “in” as DataDude?

Damn.

“Mom!! If he has it why can’t I??” 😂

I figured you had an “in” as DataDude?

Damn.

“Mom!! If he has it why can’t I??” 😂
Because he's your OLDER brother! You will get it in two years at the same age he did! (We say it all the time in my house)

MIM, Arcoss, SeeMore RST... all three coming this year

Irons with AI face tech. Definitely.

I am not sure there is anything at the moment I need. But there is some out there I am curious about.

Graphite shafts throughout including putter is a big one. That may actually be a need, i am not sure yet.

Give me shot tracking that doesn't alter the cap on my clubs. Smaller is everything.

Which do you prefer more Arccos in the grip, arrcos screw in or Shot Scope screw in?

I feel really good about pretty much every thing in my bag. I want a high end shaft which I have ordered and hopefully it works out.

Materials.

I've been hitting the **** out of ATI 425 face and I'm going to be basking in the Callaway AI faces again soon. I'm a big fan of the feel and performance of the Hextow RDX over previous versions. I'm going to try some MMT graphite in irons this year. And on and on. Bring it all.

Which do you prefer more Arccos in the grip, arrcos screw in or Shot Scope screw in?
None of the above :ROFLMAO:

However, I've not had a chance to give Shot Scope a shot, so it's unfair to include them. Years of playing stock length with the base of my palm hanging over the edge is awful with Arccos from a confidence and stability standpoint. There's too much interaction there.

So I guess I could learn how to swing a club that's 1/2 long that I am fit for, or, start calling myself an old dog haha

Does Shot Scope count?? Then yes I want that in my bag. Gimme all the data!

None of the above :ROFLMAO:

However, I've not had a chance to give Shot Scope a shot, so it's unfair to include them. Years of playing stock length with the base of my palm hanging over the edge is awful with Arccos from a confidence and stability standpoint. There's too much interaction there.

So I guess I could learn how to swing a club that's 1/2 long that I am fit for, or, start calling myself an old dog haha
I'd bet Shot Scope's tags wouldn't give you any problems. They're smaller than the butt cap of a standard grip, and nowhere near as obtrusive as the gigantic Arccos screw-ins. I have them in a set of irons that are just a touch short for me, and my palm hangs over the edge of them. They don't cause me any issues.

Heavy extra stiff graphite wedge shafts. Recovering from golfers elbow and need to get these before I’m back on the course in a few weeks. I switched to MMTs in my irons and they have been great, wedges are the last steel in my bag. Recoils are top of my list but want to try a few of the new graphite brands in the wedges as it seems a few companies are really pushing the tech for these.

I'd really like a portable launch monitor like a Swing Caddie SC200 or a Garmin G80. I think having the numbers would help at the range.
Too expensive at the moment, but maybe later.

Because he's your OLDER brother! You will get it in two years at the same age he did! (We say it all the time in my house)
So glad my kids are past that stage. Of course now they're teenagers so instead of getting tired of all the stuff like that I am getting tired of all the things they don't say. Teenagers would be horrible to interview on @Canadan's podcast.

Canadan: Hey we are really excited about the new driver you are about to release. Can you tell us a little bit about it?

Teenager: It's fine.......(awkward silence)..........

A tracking system built into the club vs an after market add on

My grips done correctly.
Is OL considered tech? Either way I’d like to try them.
Chromoly, they’ll be in the bag in a couple weeks.
Sat2041 beta ti face Mizuno st driver.

The tech behind the ES21’s remains stuck in my head.

The tech behind the ES21’s remains stuck in my head.
That's one that I have gone back and read through a half dozen times, but never hit them. If I wasn't going totally OL with the MIM I'd probably buy one. Might just order one long and see how it goes.

That's one that I have gone back and read through a half dozen times, but never hit them. If I wasn't going totally OL with the MIM I'd probably buy one. Might just order one long and see how it goes.
It shocked me in the club lab, I’d read and watched all the THP review pieces on them, but they still had preconceptions in my head...and they were instead a lot of fun, with excellent feel.

A club that will blur the line between a hybrid and fairway wood.... kinda like the Callaway Super Hybrid?

Not new - but new to me... strongly considering Arccos

Back