What Non-Golf Brand Should Have A Golf Line?

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Rather it be shoes or clothing, what brand would you like to see bring out a golf focused line?

Maybe it's a high fashion brand or your favorite outdoors adventure brand.

Pal Zileri

I kind of want Allen Edmonds to come out with golf shoes again...

I kind of want Allen Edmonds to come out with golf shoes again...

I have a pair of those and while comfortable, my lord they were heavy. I should weigh them compared to my current PUMAs.

I have a pair of those and while comfortable, my lord they were heavy. I should weigh them compared to my current PUMAs.

They LOOKED heavy. I wouldn’t wear them all the time, but every once in a while I would just like to wear a nice full leather golf shoe (for some reason)

I think it's funny that I am genuinely struggling to come up with a brand - Guess it shows where my loyalties lie.

Maybe an RVCA or Lucky offering?

I need to think about this one. I am not sure any of my other golf brands would be a good play in the golf space.

I need to think about this one. I am not sure any of my other golf brands would be a good play in the golf space.
That's what I was thinking as well. Offered up two that I wear occasionally but have no idea how they'd profile in golf haha

L.L. Bean, need more flannel and plaid in golf clothing. ?

The North Face. Columbia came out with a golf line in recent years and i don't think it did all that well. It may not even be around any longer but what i saw, i didn't like. However, living in a cooler/cold climate for most of the year id strongly consider some North Face gear if geared towards golf or somehow collaborated with Zero Restriction.

Gucci or Louis Vuitton

Would be very wild to see what they come up with for the golf
course.

I think it's funny that I am genuinely struggling to come up with a brand - Guess it shows where my loyalties lie.

Maybe an RVCA or Lucky offering?

RVCA could bring some cool vibes to golf.

Gucci or Louis Vuitton

Would be very wild to see what they come up with for the golf
course.
With the affluent nature of golfers, you would think this would be a possibility.

With the affluent nature of golfers, you would think this would be a possibility.

I try to think which of the high end fashion brands would do it, that has a more "conservative" look and I think Alexander McQueen, but still pretty wild and the prices of ready to wear one item is more than a set of irons lol

Would love to see one of them do it.

In the apparel space Lulu Lemon and Rhone. Both athletic apparel brands. I workout in these brands and they could transition to golf easily. In footwear I would look at brands that guys just like to wear. Perhaps Sperry Topsider. The brand is well known and could pull it off. Truth is not many brands can make it work. NB, Puma, Ascis and others are already there so the list is pretty lean.

I’m quite partial to outdoor brands, and I’d go with Arcteryx here.

I’m quite partial to outdoor brands, and I’d go with Arcteryx here.
I had thoughts on companies like Marmot, North Face, etc... But i feel like I've used them already for golf with their quality 1/4 zips and base layers. Without the golf centric lineup, they are definitely viable.

I had thoughts on companies like Marmot, North Face, etc... But i feel like I've used them already for golf with their quality 1/4 zips and base layers. Without the golf centric lineup, they are definitely viable.
I agree, it’s a natural progression since the gear is designed for activities very similar to golf. I’m still using my Arcteryx Goretex jacket as rain wear since it doesn’t impede my swing.

Back