what part of your game are you working on?

I'm working on simply getting a consistent take away, and making good contact with irons.

My last 3 range sessions I didn't even hit driver, which is really odd for me!

I have a terrible habit of watching my club go back during the takeaway. Lately, I have been focused on simply keeping my eyes on the ball throughout the swing and my ability to consistently hit well struck shots is staggering. Feel like I am definitely headed in the right direction.

Wow!
I just read this, and went outside and took a couple swings, BAM! Head followed the clubhead.

Then I took a couple with keeping my eyes down, and it just felt better. Hoping to hit up the range tomorrow, I'm sure the thought of this hint will partially consume my thought process throughout my day!

Thanks #Cookie!

I have been working on keeping my weight from getting too far back on my backswing and keeping my chin up. When I take my time with my set up, both of these come pretty naturally and I hit the ball well. Trying to get it more consistent.

getting my weight forward enough that I don't flip through before impact, but not so far that I hook the snot out of it..

Need to work again on my wedge play. Been shanking and playing in the sand longer than needed. Hopefully the weekend will allow for it.

Right now I am working on keeping my driver in play off of the tee. I tend to have left to right movement on my ball and it some cases it can be pretty extreme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Worked all year on my driving and I am finally happy with it. Night and day from the beginning of the year. Next up on the list is 100 in. Think if I can get more consistent in this range I'll get into the single digits with ease.

8 iron down to putter for me. My best rounds were when the gir got above 10. Off the tee, I can find the fairway 10 to 12 times most days. Now to get the ball close

Back