What Percentage of the Time do you Walk for 18 Holes?

It used to be about 20-30% my aim for this year is 75% plus (I'll be even happier if I get 90%) reminds me, I will start tracking that now. Easy to do as I've only had 1 round so far before the snow hit

More than 95% of the time...and I carry my clubs...and I'm old enough to collect Social Security...and I hope to do it for quite a few more years.

0%. I haven't walked in 5 years.

Used to walk 75% of the time but back issues have put a stop to that.

Cart whenever I can.. but I hope to join the push cart gang this year so I can walk more without carrying the bag. It hurts my back to carry.

If I had to say probably 7/10 rounds I walk. When I do ride its when I play with guys on Saturday mornings. On Sat mornings we have around 20 guys and they all ride. Its tough to keep up with 2 carts and drink adult beverages at the same time

Zero. I've never walked a round of golf ever.

If I remember correctly, there are only 5 rounds where I haven't walked, and 4 of those were in Jamaica

I walk 9 holes a lot, usually once a week during the season. But our back 9 is way too hilly to walk regularly, so I only did it once last year.

I've walked an 18 hole course once.

However, there are several times where I'll walk 9 holes at one 9 hole course, and then go to another 9 hole course and walk it.

95%. Only time I take a cart is if the course doesn't allow walking, luckily there's only one course locally with that rule.

0.0001%:nono: Walker

Cart Rider for Life

Less than 10%. I want to change this though, but it’s a tough sell to get any of my friends to walk with me.

I walk about 70% of the time. Curious what others do...

I score better when I walk. But find that I get too tired to play the next day :drinks:

I will walk the local muni 9’s back to back. Not so much the regular 18 hole courses.

+95%. Only ride rounds are at vacation resorts that may not allow walking or tournament rounds.

If I play by myself.. It is almost 100% of the time, but when I am with friends it is about 0%. My friends prefer the social aspect of drinking being in a cart etc...

95%. The only time I will ride now is in Florida with a couple of mates or my FIL...or at Firestone.

Walking really changes your perspective. I bought a push cart last year and started walking some and it is awesome. I never thought there would be that much difference between walking and riding.

I would say over the course of a year about 70%. At my home course more like 95%.

Less than 10%

Play 200 rounds a year and walk 90% of those if not more. Most tournaments I play in don't allow you to walk and most of my clubs events also don't allow walkers. Other than those rounds I'm walking.

I keep telling myself every year that I’ll walk more but it’s probably in the 25% range every year. Most of the time it’s when the course is closed in the winter but the greens aren’t frozen so the owner lets me out.

A lot of the time I’ll have my kids with me and while they quick ready golf, if there’s any back up the walking fat guy with the kids is gonna get blamed 100% of the time.

Probably 98 or 99% of the time. Exceptions being out of town rounds when a cart is required and included In the greens fee. My wife bought me a remote control cart (after I bought her one), so walking is literally a walk in the park.

Over 90% of my rounds when I'm at home. I'll go in a cart much more often when I'm on vacation or I've traveled to South Carolina and I'm playing golf with my father, who takes a cart all the time.

Less than 10%
Too many hills.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back