What Percentage of the Time do you Walk for 18 Holes?

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
I walk about 70% of the time. Curious what others do...

I currently walk less than 10% of the time but I hope to greatly improve that this year.

I walk less than 10% of the time. Between the heat and the course layouts, walking isn't always conducive.

I don't walk any more. After lower back surgery for spinal stenosis 6 years ago I developed Neuropathy in both my feet. Makes walking long distances for me very difficult.

5%. Not a lot of walking courses in Arizona unfortunately.

I always walk and I only take a cart if required. Otherwise I carry my own clubs or use a pull cart depending on the terrain, temperature, amount of walking involved and how my back is feeling.

Less than 5% of the time last year. I will not hit that number this year. Bad knees, bad back and bad neck make it too painful. We have 5 inclines that are too much for this old boy.

I'd say I walk about 33% of the time. I walk weekend morning, and ride weekday twilight (to get in as many holes as possible), and I would say I play 2 weekday rounds for every weekend round.

Less than 10%. Most of the courses I play just aren't walker friendly, even with a great push-cart.

About 50/50 , the older guys I play with ride cart so I join them. If I'm going out by myself, I am pushing my quad.

For 18? Based on this past year about 0% of the time.

Pretty much 100% of the time other than when I go on the boys holiday in October with my old man and pals. Then we treat ourselves to buggies in the sunshine.

30-40%

Zero.

At least 95%. Probably more.

90%. That % will go down this season. I will play more at a long course where riding is a better option for keeping pace. Walking is my preferred, but sometimes staying with the flow is more important.

0%.

Just prefer to ride.

100%. Seldom that carts are used (on the courses I play) if you don’t have some medical reasons to use cart. One time when I had a broken toe I used a cart when playing a local tournament

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

93% of the time... all rounds but a couple of tournaments

About 3 years ago up to last year I probably walked 85% of my rounds, now maybe 15%

I’ve never walked, and I’ve only encountered anybody else walking once.

Zero. No desire.

On vacation or special occasion I'd do it with a caddy, but that's about it.

Back