GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This is a two fold question:

If you were a tour level player, what pro tournament would you want to play in?

If you could have played in any past pro tournament, which one would it have been and why?

I'd always try to make the Canadian Open work in the schedule.

Though then a lot of fun ones popped in my mind, like Hilton Head seems like a fun spot.

No doubt for me it'd be the Masters.

I know this is the week of the Masters, so that's probably on my mind, but I would have loved to play in the 86 Masters and watch Jack get his final green jacket.

Are majors out of the discussion? For me it would be The Masters followed by the British Open.

If I’m coming off a win, give me Tournament of Champions, if not I’ll take the Sony Open!🤙

Current (major): Masters
Current (non-major): Pebble Beach Pro Am

Past: Greater Milwaukee Open (though I think I read the question wrong...oops)

I would play the Sentry ToC in Hawaii. That means I won something during the season :)

Past tournament I would play in would have to be 2019 Masters. Augusta in general and being in the field when Tiger was "back" would have been special!

pebble, because of the camaraderie between the group of people you play with, the fun that is involved with everything.

In this order, Masters (Tradition unlinke any other), Players (so much talent and thrills) Waste Management (nothing better than golf and superbowl)

Man, The Open Championship for me.
That is golf at its finest.

Majors: Masters is an obvious choice. But I would love to play the US Open at one of the iconic courses, same for The Open.

Non-Major: Genesis would probably be my first choice. I've always had a thing for Riviera.

Hard to choose against the Masters.
I think the most fun would be Pebble Beach Pro Am, and I play golf to have fun.

The Masters!! And the 1986 Masters or the 2019 Masters. Being in the field as the Golden Bear roared back to life or to be there when Tiger won #15 would be amazing!!

I would love to play the Masters

I would have loved to have played in an old Bing Crosby pro am playing Pebble Beach and Cypress Point

This is a two fold question:

If you were a tour level player, what pro tournament would you want to play in?

If you could have played in any past pro tournament, which one would it have been and why?

The Masters.

2019 Masters.

It's not close.

If any tournament is in play, I would like to play in the Ryder Cup.

I would love to play all the different formats and for my country. There is just something more about winning under the USA flag than any other tournament.

Definitely The Open Championship and it is not even close.

The 1999 Open Championship with the van de Velde collapse and the fact that Carnoustie played so difficult (winning score +6) would be the one I would have liked to play in.

The Mercedes in Hawaii (do they still sponsor that?). I guess that means I would have already won the previous year, but besides that, the course with the wind and 400-yard drives just looks like crazy fun. And you're in Hawaii!

Masters for me as one I'd love to play.

Past tournament, 99 Open at Carnoustie or 02 at Muirfield. Let's see Scottish golf at its worst.

I think if I could play in one it would be The Open. I love the history of golf and of the tournament.

If I had to pick one tournament to play it would be the 1953 U.S. Open "Miracle at Merion". That way I could find out for sure whether Hogan hit a 1 or 2 iron!:ROFLMAO:

1) The Masters

2) 1999 Open at Car-Nasty

I'm sort of surprised there are any responses other than The Masters ;)

The Masters of course.

Previous - 2019 Masters (as long as I got to play with Tiger)

Back