JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are on Twitter, please answer there.

Golf Pride Tour SNSR

I’m rocking the Pro Only Red Grip and love it

Superstroke traxion GT 1.0

GP Tour SNSR. Answered on Twitter too.

Last edited:
The grip on my putter is the same as the grips on all my other clubs.

They all say "Golf Pride". What model they are I have no idea.

I use the same hand placement grip on all my clubs for all normal shots. Just one less thing to remember, and/or worry about.

My putting stroke matches my chipping stroke, which is a shorter version of my pitching stroke, which is a shorter version of my longer approach shots, and so on , and so on all the way back to my driver. Hence the same grip.

Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0

Superstroke GT tour 1.0 is my favorite at the moment. However, I’ve bought a P2 grip that feels like such a good fit but I’ve been waiting for the right putter to put it on. Same with Sense grips which is a really cool concept. Sense comes with a weighting system as well as a level so you know the grip is on perfectly square. Also waiting on a new putter to try it on though.

P2 Reflex grip

Had been Superstroke Flatso 1.0 but currently messing around with a Flatso 2.0 Countercore and a Flatso 2.0 Traxion coming to try on my 2nd Putter.

Ping cord putter grip

Lamkin deep etch cord.

If you are on Twitter, please answer there.

Bett made by Lamkin in that fashiony yellow. Simple yet effectively comfy

I’m still looking for one I love. Still haven’t found it. Like a few, love none. I think my current grip is just a plain leather wrap

Golf Pride Crown Jumbo

Two Thumb grip, The Daddy

More SNSR love adding to other posts.

Just added a Golf Pride SNSR Contour 140cc grip (not the Contour Pro) to my Scotty Phantom X 5.5 and love it.
I was worried that the 124g would really throw of my feel - big change from the stock Pistolero or Matador medium I had on it (both about 85g). But the feel is great and the extra pistol "lock" at the end of the grip just feel super solid and avoid the wrist breaking down. (I use a "saw" -modified claw- putting stroke.)

I might feel differently if I was playing a putter with a softer face, like the Stroke Lab or Sigma 2 putters that I tried this year but were already a bit soft and hard to control distance for me.

I looked at the Contour Pro as the color scheme would look a lot better on the Scotty ( a really good color match) but the slightly smaller grip end (still 124g) didn't look to be as good a fit for me.

Still on the SINK Fit Skinny Pistol

Superstoke flatso..big one. turned 90 degrees so the big flat side is turned into my right hand...Love it this way.

Back