What shaft for my 3 wood?

I’m good with it as a starting point. Have to start somewhere as a fitter, right?

I like to think tempo plays a pretty huge role in that starting point.

i am slowly learning that as well...hitting the hzrdus yellow vs hzrdus smoke took a minute get a feel for the differences between the two but i can feel it now...i just haven't decided which is THE better shaft for me. a real fitting is in the future.

This is getting fun! Being cooped up for the last three weeks has driven me crazy. Once this all goes away, I would love to host a group of golfers here and do some fittings and play some golf!

I am in, honestly. Would love to make a trip to Nashville.

I am in, honestly. Would love to make a trip to Nashville.

Truthfully, if people want to make the trip down, I'm in! I can make a few calls to some private courses around town to see if we could get on! Some really great tracks around here. But, of course, we need to get that 3 wood set up for you!!!

That solely depends on what your definition of country music is. Florida Georgia Line :sick: not country.

Top 3 country bands/singers we will hear while striking in the bays, go!

Truthfully, if people want to make the trip down, I'm in! I can make a few calls to some private courses around town to see if we could get on! Some really great tracks around here. But, of course, we need to get that 3 wood set up for you!!!

I like the website, clean look. Cool pictures as well.

I like the website, clean look. Cool pictures as well.

Thanks! I actually build websites/graphic design as a part time gig/hobby to give me an escape from golf when I need a break. Really enjoy it. I'll be adding some more stuff to the site soon. Hoping to get some good videos up soon as well.

Top 3 country bands/singers we will hear while striking in the bays, go!

I'm not really a big country fan, but I do like the older stuff.

1. Garth Brooks
2. Hank Williams
3. Maybe Toby Keith

I really like almost anything though. You all can make the playlist/movie list. I'm hoping to get my GC Quad in the next month or so. TrackMan is a little too inconsistent indoors for my liking.

Thanks! I actually build websites/graphic design as a part time gig/hobby to give me an escape from golf when I need a break. Really enjoy it. I'll be adding some more stuff to the site soon. Hoping to get some good videos up soon as well.

I could tell by your logo, very modern. I look forward to the updates and will surely be following along.

I'm not really a big country fan, but I do like the older stuff.

1. Garth Brooks
2. Hank Williams
3. Maybe Toby Keith

I really like almost anything though. You all can make the playlist/movie list. I'm hoping to get my GC Quad in the next month or so. TrackMan is a little too inconsistent indoors for my liking.
Throw some Brooks and Dunn in there and I'm there!

Back